- The report contains detailed information about Radcom Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Radcom Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Radcom Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Radcom Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Radcom Ltd. business.
About Radcom Ltd.
RADCOM Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and supporting of probe-based service assurance solutions for communications service providers and equipment vendors throughout the world. The company offers solutions for next-generation cellular networks and for Internet protocol (IP) multimedia subsystem (IMS), voice, data and video VoIP networks.
The companys solutions are used primarily for facilitating the maintenance of operational networks, as well as for simplifying the development and installation of network equipment. Its products facilitate fault management, network service performance monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and pre-mediation, or the ability to collect network information for a third-party application.
Products and Solutions
The company categorizes products into two primary lines, the Omni-Q network monitoring solution and the Performer Family.
The Omni-Q Network Monitoring Solution
The Omni-Q is a network testing, monitoring, and performance management solution. The Omni-Q solution consists of a central management server and a range of intrusive and non-intrusive probes covering various networks and services, including Voice Over IP (VoIP), universal mobile telecommunications service (UMTS), code division multiple access (CDMA), and data. These probes are based on the R70 probe and Performer family platforms, enabling the Omni-Q to deliver full visibility at the session and application level, with full 7-layer analysis. The R70 probe platform consists of an embedded Linux platform based on its GearSet technology.
QVIP provides statistical reports for individual subscribers and groups of subscribers; quality of service experienced by the subscriber over time and location; aggregated statistics for long periods of time; and alerts when thresholds are crossed. In general, telecommunications service providers (cellular and wireline) use Omni-Q for the following tasks: troubleshooting; performance monitoring; fault detection; pre-mediation; and roaming & interconnect management.
The Omni-Q comprises following components:
Omni-Q Central Management Module: This component consolidates the information gathered by the Omni-Q monitoring and analysis platform into an integrated view that maximizes visibility while facilitating fault detection, performance, and troubleshooting.
Omni-Q Wireline Monitoring Solution: This component gives service providers, incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs) and cable/multi-system operators(MSOs) visibility into the voice, video or TV service running over the network, enabling early-stage fault detection, pre-emptive maintenance and optimization, and drill-down troubleshooting as needed for fault resolution.
Omni-Q UMTS/CDMA2000 Network Monitoring Solution: This component gives cellular service providers visibility into their networks, enabling real-time traffic analysis, fault detection, troubleshooting, and data collection, as well as the identification of long-term trends. The system monitors and analyzes the performance of Radio Access, Core Signaling and Core IP components. It provides key performance indicators (KPIs) and key quality indicators (KQIs) analyses with real-time alarms that allow operators to detect faults before their customers experience problems.
The Performer Family
The Performer family is an open platform that supports a range of test applications over various technologies. With control from a central console, the Performer hardware and software suite tests the grade of service of a real-world network environment. The Performer family is a PC-based system, utilizing the companys generic analyzer processor, or GEAR-based, hardware. The companys GEAR (GenEric AnalyzeR processor) chip is its main differentiating technology. It is a proprietary, one-chip analyzer processor designed to provide on all layers wirespeed testing performance, independent of protocols and technologies. It allows one platform to carry out both network troubleshooting and analysis, as well as packet and cell analysis in real time, at approximately 2.5 gigabytes per second (Gbps).
The company's Performer family solutions
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RADCOM LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RADCOM LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RADCOM LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RADCOM LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RADCOM LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Radcom Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Radcom Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Radcom Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Radcom Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Radcom Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RADCOM LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RADCOM LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RADCOM LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RADCOM LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RADCOM LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RADCOM LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Radcom Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Radcom Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Radcom Ltd. Major Shareholders
Radcom Ltd. History
Radcom Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Radcom Ltd. Offices and Representations
Radcom Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Radcom Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Radcom Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Radcom Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Radcom Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Radcom Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Radcom Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Radcom Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Radcom Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Radcom Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Radcom Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Radcom Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?