- The report contains detailed information about Public Company Management Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Public Company Management Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Public Company Management Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Public Company Management Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Public Company Management Corp. business.
About Public Company Management Corp.
Public Company Management Corporation operates as a management consulting company. The company educates and assists small businesses to improve their management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance and other business processes, with a focus on capital market participation.
The company provides solutions to clients at various stages of the business lifecycle: educational products to improve business processes or explore entering the capital markets; startup consulting to early-stage companies planning for management consulting to companies seeking to enter the capital markets through self-underwriting or direct public offering or to move from one capital market to another; and compliance services for reporting, publicly traded companies.
The company helps companies to understand and prepare to meet the obligations incumbent upon public reporting companies, to access the public capital markets primarily through the companies self underwriting or direct public offerings of their securities. It also guides and assists them in maintaining their periodic reporting compliance process. The company offers its services under the trademarks Pubco WhitePapers, GoPublicToday, and Public Company Management Services (PCMS). It focuses on the small business market.
The company also provides regulatory compliance services to public company clients that are required to file periodic and other reports with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC). It sells its database of educational white papers to the public and open line consultations with clients regarding their prospects of becoming public companies.
The company created the PCMC Bulletin Board 30 Index to increase peoples awareness of the OTCBB as a public equity market and its exposure to small business issuers.
Products and Services
The company provides a range of value-added management consulting services designed to improve corporate structures, business practices and procedures, record keeping, accounting and corporate governance in order for small private companies to improve and sustain themselves in the public capital marketplace.
The company also prepares and publishes educational white papers to help businesspeople make the right decisions for the good of their companies when accessing the capital markets. Conducting a securities offering or being a publicly traded company involves a complex myriad of federal and state laws, rules and regulations, as well as customary improved practices and procedures which could be misunderstood, misinterpreted or misapplied.
The company designed Pubco WhitePapers to provide businesspeople with the information that they need to operate their businesses, go public, stay public and access the capital markets in the U.S. It also sells white papers and serves as a client lead generation vehicle for its other services. Its white papers and other educational materials help private companies determine whether they should become public and the appropriate methods available to them. They address critical financial, industry and regulatory issues and questions of interest to private companies considering the pros and cons of seeking public equity.
The companys white papers cover a range of topics, including the public capital markets, regulatory compliance requirements, strategic planning, liquidity, corporate finance and other financial matters, including the protection of officers and directors personal wealth. Its white papers also provide companies with information they need to maintain regulatory compliance and to access the funding that they need to reach their goals. Its white papers include: The Affordable IPO Alternative: The SB-2 Filing Process; Going Public: Are You Emotionally Prepared?; Business Plan Development Guide; The Nevada Advantage; Reverse Mergers: Pitfalls and Alternatives; How Can the OTCBB be Used as a Stepping Stone to the AMEX or the NASDAQ; and Asset Protection for Corporate Officers and Directors.
The company gives its clients access to Pubco WhitePapers to help them manage their entry into the capital marketplace and sust
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Public Company Management Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Public Company Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Public Company Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Public Company Management Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Public Company Management Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PUBLIC COMPANY MANAGEMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Public Company Management Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Public Company Management Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Public Company Management Corp. Major Shareholders
Public Company Management Corp. History
Public Company Management Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Public Company Management Corp. Offices and Representations
Public Company Management Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Public Company Management Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Public Company Management Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Public Company Management Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Public Company Management Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Public Company Management Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Public Company Management Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Public Company Management Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Public Company Management Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Public Company Management Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Public Company Management Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Public Company Management Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?