- The report contains detailed information about Presidion Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Presidion Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Presidion Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Presidion Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Presidion Corp. business.
About Presidion Corp.
Presidion Corporation operates as a professional employer organization. It allows its clients to outsource their human resource responsibilities. Presidion provides comprehensive and integrated human resource management services to small and medium sized businesses on a service agreement basis. Presidion provides services to approximately 2,400 clients through approximately 32,000 of the clients employees primarily in the southeastern United States.
Presidion allows its clients to outsource their human resource responsibilities. Presidion offers services, including human resource administration, employer regulatory compliance management, employee benefits administration, risk management services and employer liability protection and payroll administration. Presidion provides these services by becoming the legal employer of its clients employees (worksite employees). While Presidion becomes the legal employer for most purposes, the clients remain a co-employer and have operational control of their businesses.
Products and Services
Presidion provides professional employer services through five core activities: Human resource administration; Employer regulatory compliance management; Employee benefits administration; Risk management services and employer liability protection; and Payroll and payroll tax administration.
Human Resource Administration: Presidion, as an employer, provides its clients with human resource services including on-going supervisory education and training regarding risk management and employment laws, policies and procedures. In addition, Presidions human resource department handles sensitive and complicated employment issues such as employee discipline, termination and sexual harassment, as well as wage and salary planning and analysis. Presidion provides a comprehensive employee handbook, which includes customized, site-specific materials concerning each worksite, to all worksite employees. Also, Presidion maintains extensive files and records regarding worksite employees for compliance with various state and federal laws and regulations.
Regulatory Compliance Management: Presidion, under its Client Services Agreement, assumes responsibility for complying with many employment-related regulatory requirements. As an employer, Presidion must comply with numerous federal and state laws, including certain tax, workers compensation, unemployment, immigration, civil rights, and wage and hour laws, which include: The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990; The Family and Medical Leave Act; Laws administered by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission; and Employee benefits laws such as ERISA and COBRA.
Presidion also assists its clients in their efforts as employers to comply with and understand certain other laws and responsibilities with respect to which Presidion does not assume liability and responsibility.
Employee Benefits Administration: Presidion offers employee benefit programs to its worksite employees. Presidion administers such benefit programs, thereby reducing the administrative responsibilities of its clients for maintaining complex and tax-qualified employee benefit plans. By combining its multiple worksite employees, Presidion is able to take advantage of certain economies of scale in the administration and provision of employee benefits.
Presidion offers its worksite employees benefit programs that are comparable to those offered by corporations. Eligible worksite and corporate staff employees are entitled to participate in Presidions employee benefit programs without discrimination. Such programs include life insurance coverage as well as a cafeteria plan that offers a choice of different health plans and dental, vision and prescription card coverage. In addition, Presidion permits, in specific cases, employees to participate in its 401(k) retirement plan and its dependent care assistance program. Presidion maintains a defined contribution plan covering certain of its internal employees as well as its worksite employees for a number of client companies. Presidion, at its discretion, contribute on behalf of each participating client, varying amounts based on
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRESIDION CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRESIDION CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRESIDION CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRESIDION CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRESIDION CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Presidion Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Presidion Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Presidion Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Presidion Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Presidion Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRESIDION CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRESIDION CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRESIDION CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRESIDION CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRESIDION CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRESIDION CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Presidion Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Presidion Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Presidion Corp. Major Shareholders
Presidion Corp. History
Presidion Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Presidion Corp. Offices and Representations
Presidion Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Presidion Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Presidion Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Presidion Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Presidion Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Presidion Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Presidion Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Presidion Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Presidion Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Presidion Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Presidion Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Presidion Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?