- The report contains detailed information about PDG Environmental Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PDG Environmental Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PDG Environmental Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PDG Environmental Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PDG Environmental Inc. business.
About PDG Environmental Inc.
PDG Environmental, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, provides environmental and specialty contracting services, including asbestos and lead abatement, insulation, microbial remediation, emergency response, loss mitigation and reconstruction, demolition and related services throughout the United States. The company has three subsidiaries: Project Development Group, Inc.; PDG, Inc.; and Enviro-Tech Abatement Services Co.
Asbestos Abatement: The company operates in various types of asbestos abatement, including removal and disposal, enclosure and encapsulation. Asbestos abatement projects have been performed in commercial buildings, government and institutional buildings, schools, hospitals and industrial facilities for both the public and private sector.
Disaster Response/Loss Mitigation: The companys services include emergency response, loss mitigation and structural drying, for both buildings and infrastructure. It provides services in various areas of the emergency response/restoration industry.
Reconstruction: Reconstruction services are usually provided after the impact of the event has been assessed by the property owner and their insurance company. The majority of the work performed on reconstruction contracts has been performed by subcontractors.
Mold Remediation: The company provides mold remediation services in both commercial and residential structures. Such services include decontamination, application of biocides and sealant, removal of building systems (drywall, and carpet), and disposal of building furnishings. The company involves in remediation, detailing methods and performing microbial (mold, and fungus) abatement in commercial, residential, educational, medical and industrial facilities.
Lead Abatement: The company utilizes various methods to remove lead-based paint that is adhered to surfaces and the removal of loose and flaking lead-based paint and dust or lead-contaminated soil. Removal methods include chemical stripping, wet scraping, needle gun, high-pressure water/vacuum and abrasive blasting. High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) vacuums are utilized for dust and debris clean up. Analysis of removed material, as required, is performed to assure proper disposal of lead- contaminated waste and debris generated from removal operations.
Demolition: The company has limited its services to the performance of select interior and structural demolition. Its services includes interior and structural demolition in occupied buildings at times utilizing specially equipped air filtration devices to minimize airborne dust emissions in occupied areas.
The company serves private sector clients; government; and public institutions.
PDG Environmental, Inc. was incorporated in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PDG Environmental Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PDG Environmental Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PDG Environmental Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PDG Environmental Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PDG Environmental Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PDG ENVIRONMENTAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PDG Environmental Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PDG Environmental Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PDG Environmental Inc. Major Shareholders
PDG Environmental Inc. History
PDG Environmental Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PDG Environmental Inc. Offices and Representations
PDG Environmental Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PDG Environmental Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PDG Environmental Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PDG Environmental Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
PDG Environmental Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PDG Environmental Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PDG Environmental Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PDG Environmental Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PDG Environmental Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PDG Environmental Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PDG Environmental Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PDG Environmental Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?