- The report contains detailed information about PAETEC Holding Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PAETEC Holding Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PAETEC Holding Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PAETEC Holding Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PAETEC Holding Corp. business.
About PAETEC Holding Corp.
PAETEC Holding Corp. provides communications services and solutions. The companys primary business is providing large, medium-sized, and small business end-user customers in metropolitan areas with a package of integrated communications services that encompasses data services, including broadband Internet access services and virtual private network services, and voice services, including local telephone services and domestic and international long distance services.
As of March 1, 2010, the company had in service 234,116 digital T1 transmission lines, which represented the equivalent of 5,618,784 access lines, for approximately 44,000 business customers in a service area encompassing 84 metropolitan statistical areas.
The company offers a range of network services and solutions to its retail end-user customers, encompassing both data services, including broadband Internet access services and virtual private network services, and voice services, including local telephone services and domestic and international long distance services. PAETEC also provides other services that relate to its core business, such as service management tools that permit its customers to prioritize their IP applications, as well as data backup and recovery applications, data center collocation services and Web hosting services.
Internet Connectivity and Other Networking Services: PAETEC offers its customers the following broadband Internet connectivity and other networking services:
High-speed dedicated Internet access services: PAETEC offers integrated voice and Internet access over a single digital transmission line. With this service, PAETECs customers are able to obtain voice and Internet access services. PAETEC also offers its high-volume Internet access customers a specialized Internet access service that provides very high speed Internet access.
Virtual private network services: Virtual private networks, or VPNs, are networks that are leased and that link multiple customer locations by using computer software to dedicate circuits solely for the customers use, instead of building a physical circuit to each customer location. PAETEC offers VPN services to businesses seeking a means of creating their own secure networks for communicating and conducting business with their employees, customers and suppliers.
Internet security services: To supplement its Internet access services, PAETEC offers data encryption services and electronic message screening services on a resale basis to customers that seek to minimize security issues associated with direct Internet access.
Local Telephone Services: PAETECs local telephone service offering provides basic local dial tone service, as well as additional services, such as directory assistance, call forwarding and call hunting. PAETEC is certified to offer local telephone services in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
Long Distance Services: PAETEC offers a range of switched long distance services to customers connected to its network. These include services that originate and terminate with in the same local transport area and in different local transport areas, international services, 1+ outbound services and inbound toll-free services. PAETEC also offers ancillary long distance services, such as audio and Web conferencing services.
Access Services: In addition to services it provides to its retail end-user customers, PAETEC offers switched and dedicated access services that other communications providers use when they originate or terminate long distance calls to or from PAETECs retail end -user customers. PAETEC also provides access services to other local exchange carriers when it terminates local calls made by the customers of other local carriers.
Related Services: PAETEC offers its customers in some regions the following additional services that relate to its core business:
IP traffic classification: PAETECs service management tools enable customers to classify their IP traffic into tiers for voice, video conferencing, enterprise data and Internet traffic.
Network storage: PAETECs VPN services provide the companys customers with t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PAETEC Holding Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PAETEC Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PAETEC Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PAETEC Holding Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PAETEC Holding Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PAETEC HOLDING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PAETEC Holding Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PAETEC Holding Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PAETEC Holding Corp. Major Shareholders
PAETEC Holding Corp. History
PAETEC Holding Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PAETEC Holding Corp. Offices and Representations
PAETEC Holding Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PAETEC Holding Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PAETEC Holding Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
PAETEC Holding Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
PAETEC Holding Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PAETEC Holding Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PAETEC Holding Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PAETEC Holding Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
PAETEC Holding Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
PAETEC Holding Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PAETEC Holding Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PAETEC Holding Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?