- The report contains detailed information about Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. business.
About Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc.
Florham Consulting Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides review and update courses and study materials that aid Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists (SRNA) and Graduate Registered Nurse Anesthetists (GRNA) in preparation for the National Certifying Exam (NCE) throughout the continental United States.
The company also provides distance learning and residential training educational programs for students to become eligible for entry-level employment in various fields and industries. The company also offers a 600-page basic manual.
The companys subsidiaries include Valley Anesthesia, Inc. and Valley Anesthesia Educational Programs, Inc. (collectively, Valley).
Seminars are typically held in hotel conference rooms located close to airports to minimize logistical issues for traveling students. Registration for the seminars can be completed online, by mail or by telephone.
Valley publishes a course manual which is purchased by students enrolled in the seminars and others. The course manual consists of approximately 600 pages and is printed by a third party.
Valley offers its MemoryMaster study guide collection of approximately 4,000 questions and answers to aid its students in preparation for the NCE by facilitating the memorization and understanding of a large body of anesthesia-related facts, concepts and issues. MemoryMaster content is categorized according to the outline provided by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthesia, which includes basic and related clinical sciences; equipment, instrumentation and technology; basic principles of anesthesia; advanced principles of anesthesia; and professional issues.
MemoryMaster is offered in two forms, a bound, soft covered book, and flash cards. The book provides the entire MemoryMaster content in a side-by-side format, with questions appearing on the left side of each page and the corresponding answers on the right side.
MemoryMaster is printed by the same third party source as the course manuals. MemoryMaster can also be ordered from the printers on an as needed basis.
Distance Learning Programs
The company, through Training Direct, LLC (Training Direct), offers distance learning programs. These provide an additional opportunity to individuals who may not have acquired all of the education they need and are unable to take advantage of residential training educational opportunities. It provides counseling and lesson assistance by telephone and through mail.
Training Directs distance learning offerings include educational programs in various fields and industries, including medical office assistance; medical billing and coding; hotel-motel front office; veterinary assistant; paralegal; and pharmacy technician. Training Direct enrolls various students in its programs; from working executives in its distance education courses, to the unemployed who have been referred to it by various state agencies for its residential programs. Training Direct targets people looking to improve their careers or seeking to enter the Health Care Industry.
Medical Office Assistant Program
Training Directs medical office assistant curriculum prepares the student for a range of entry-level office positions in different areas of the health industry. The curriculum prepares a student for employment in medical offices, clinics, public health departments and hospitals. The student acquires a basic understanding of medical terminology, records management, financial administration and administrative procedures which relate to the functioning of a medical office. An outline of the medical office assistant curriculum includes introduction to medical office assistance; introduction to medical terminology; advanced medical terminology and pharmacology; administrative medical assistance; medical, legal and ethical responsibilities; computers and information processing; patients' medical records; drug and prescription records; office maintenance and management; fees, credit and collection; health insurance systems; bookkeeping; payroll procedures; and job search techniques.
Medical Billing and Coding Prog
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OAK TREE EDUCATIONAL PARTNERS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Major Shareholders
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. History
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Offices and Representations
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oak Tree Educational Partners, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?