- The report contains detailed information about NNRF Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NNRF Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NNRF Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NNRF Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NNRF Inc. business.
About NNRF Inc.
NNRF, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on marketing products, technologies, technical and engineering services to government and private sector clients in the Russian Federation, European and Asian markets to enable the clients to manage high-end environmental impacts. The company provides technologies, either owned or licensed, that are intended for use in nuclear facilities, nuclear and hazardous waste management, and the public health sector.
Products and Technologies
FEECOM/BIECOM: FEECOM/BIECOM is a polymer with a metal blocker additive which provides new methods in providing radiation safety. A feature of this new material is that it is possible to modify its protection and construction properties in different ways based upon the demands of each application. The shielding material also surpasses steel in withstanding corrosion attacks and can be modified with the same structural integrity as steel to be used as a construction material.
Bicoflex: Bicoflex is a mixture of silicone and bismuth powder material that provides radiation shielding. The product can be manufactured in various forms, including aprons, mats, curtains and garments. Bicoflex is manufactured in Germany. In addition, in curtain form, the product can be used in geometrically challenging situations where FEECOM/BIECOM cannot be used as a radiation blocker.
Radseal: Radseal is a radioactive two-part geopolymer that can be used for the containment and encapsulation of radioactive dust, radioactive sludge, broken fuel assembly elements and highly radioactive fuel pieces, and for general containment on radioactive floors and walls.
Radioactive Waste Containers: The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with Moscow-based Engineering Center for Nuclear Containers (ECNC) to design, develop and market containers which would hold high level radioactive waste generated by nuclear power plants and other radioactive waste producing operations. This joint venture is planned to be named the Nuclear Container Corporation (NCC). The company would own 50% of NCC. ECNC supplies containers in Russia which are designed for other radioactive waste.
ASPECT: In April 2007, the company has entered into an agreement with ASPECT, a Russian research, production and marketing center that develops, introduces and transfers high-tech technologies and projects. ASPECT is the official managing company in the development of international and Russian environmental projects for the Federal Ministry of Nuclear Energy of the Russian Federation and Rosenergoatom, the operator of all Russian nuclear reactors, and includes the participation of all companies in the nuclear industry within the Russian Federation (RF).
EP Waveform Correction Absorber: The EP Waveform Correction Absorber is a transient voltage surge suppression (TVSS) and high frequency noise filtering modular technology that is manufactured in the United States. The TVSS technology filters damaging power pollution being used by electrical equipment. The company intends to market this product in Russia to users of electrical equipment, such as high output office printers, CT scanners, robots, offices with multiple computer installations and other users where power surges cause significant damage or pose significant danger to operations.
Fire Resistant Cable - Fireproof Swelling Cable Cover: Fire resistant cable and fireproof swelling cable cover technology is for use in nuclear and fossil fuel power plants and other high-impact utility industry applications. The technology allows the electrical cable to withstand temperatures up to 1100 Celsius for 45 minutes and prevents the spread of fire which is critical in various power generation facilities. The technology has applications in the nuclear power plants of Rosenergoatom and Atomstroyexport and other facilities in the RF.
Tri-Ion - Wasser Technik: The company has entered into an agreement with the German company, Tri-Ion -Wasser Technik (Tri-Ion) to represent it in the RF. Tri-Ion involves in cleaning water which contains heavy metals and other isotopes, and is licensed to operate in the food industry. The Russian industrial partner for hardware and pumps is Hydromshservice. NNRF intends to market Tri-Ions technologies and engineering services within the Russian and Ukrainian Vodokanals. Tri-Ion involves in cleaning water which contains heavy metals and other isotopes. It is licensed and permitted to work in the food industry. Tri-Ion is providing water cleaning services in Europe and South America.
In March 2007, the company completed the acquisition of 50% of the issued and outstanding stock of ZAO Electro Machinery Building Plant ATOLL (ATOLL), a private joint stock Russian company. The company, via ATOLL, is manufacturing and supplying parts and equipment for new and existing nuclear facilities in the RF.
Alliances and Strategic Partnerships
The company has relationships with Rosenergoatom, the operating utility of Russias nuclear civil facilities; and has direct relationships with Atomstroyexport, established by the Russian government to promote the export of Russian construction, operation and modernization of nuclear power plants abroad; the International Center for Environmental Sciences of the Federal Agency of Nuclear Energy (ICES), an agency that is focused on nuclear waste decontamination matters in Russia; the Russian based Engineering Center for Nuclear Containers; and Stroikomplektinvest, a construction supply distributor serving as the companys marketing partner for power quality equipment in the Republic of Tatarstan.
The company was founded in 2005. It was formerly known as Nucon-RF, Inc. and changed its name to NNRF, Inc. in July 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NNRF INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NNRF INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NNRF INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NNRF INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NNRF INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NNRF Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NNRF Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NNRF Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NNRF Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NNRF Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NNRF INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NNRF INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NNRF INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NNRF INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NNRF INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NNRF INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NNRF Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NNRF Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NNRF Inc. Major Shareholders
NNRF Inc. History
NNRF Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NNRF Inc. Offices and Representations
NNRF Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NNRF Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NNRF Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NNRF Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
NNRF Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NNRF Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NNRF Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NNRF Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NNRF Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NNRF Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NNRF Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NNRF Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?