- The report contains detailed information about Multi-Color Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Multi-Color Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Multi-Color Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Multi-Color Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Multi-Color Corp. business.
About Multi-Color Corp.
Multi-Color Corporation supplies label solutions worldwide. The company supports various brands, including producers of home and personal care, wine and spirit, food and beverage, and specialty consumer products. It serves international brand owners in North, Central and South America, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Products and Services
The company provides a range of products for the packaging needs of its customers. It produces pressure sensitive, in-mold, and heat transfer labels, and manufactures glue-applied and shrink sleeve labels. The company also provides various print methods, including flexographic, lithographic, rotogravure, and digital, plus in-house pre-press services.
Pressure Sensitive Labels: Pressure sensitive labels adhere to a surface with pressure. The label typically consists of four elements a substrate, which may include paper, foil or plastic; an adhesive, which may be permanent or removable; a release coating; and a backing material to protect the adhesive against premature contact with other surfaces. The release coating and protective backing are removed prior to application to the container, exposing the adhesive, and the label is pressed or rolled into place. The features in this area include promotional neckbands, peel-away coupons and resealable labels, see-through window graphics, and holographic foil enhancements to cold and hot foil stamping.
In-Mold Labels: The in-mold label (IML) process applies a label to a plastic container as the container is being formed in the mold cavity. The finished IML product is a detailed label, which is used by plastic container manufacturers. The company manufactures IMLs on rotogravure, flexographic, and lithographic printing presses.
Glue-Applied Labels: Glue-applied labels are adhered to containers using an adhesive applied during the labeling process. The companys facilities in Norway, Michigan, Watertown, Wisconsin, Napa, California and Griffith, and Barossa Valley, Australia supply either offset or rotogravure glue-applied labels printed on paper and film. In glue-applied labels category, it offers peel-away promotional labels, thermochromics, holographics, and metalized films. The company also offers promotional products, such as scratch-off coupons, static-clings, and tags.
Heat Transfer Labels (HTLs): HTLs are reverse printed and transferred from a special release liner onto the container using heat and pressure. The labels are a composition of inks and lacquers tailored to the customers specific needs. These labels are printed and then shipped to blow molders and/or contract decorators who transfer the labels to the containers. The graphics capabilities include fine vignettes, metallic and thermochromatic inks, as well as the patented frost, giving an acid-etch appearance.
Therimage is its heat transfer label technology developed primarily for applications involving plastic containers serving consumer markets in personal care, home improvement products, food and beverage, and health and beauty. The addition of the Clear ADvantage brand provides premium graphics on both glass and plastic containers enabling this decorating technology to achieve the highly sought after no label look for the health and beauty aid, beverage, personal care, household chemical and promotional markets. It has also added the new ink only and flameless HTL technology to its capabilities in this area. Flameless technology enables it to provide a solution to customers who want to remove open flames from their operations, which are normally required to pre-treat and post-treat containers for Therimage and Clear ADvantage products. Flameless technology has applications in various aforementioned markets.
Shrink Sleeve Labels: Shrink sleeve labels are produced in colorful, various styles, and materials. The labels are manufactured as sleeves, slid over glass or plastic bottles, and then heated to conform precisely to the contours of the container.
Graphic Services: The company provides graphics and pre-press services for its customers at its manufacturing locations. These services include the conversion of customer digital files and artwork into proofs, production of print layouts and printing plates, and product mock ups and samples for market research.
Customers and Markets
The company provides a line of label solutions and various technical and graphic services. It sells to a range of consumer product, food, beverage and wine, and spirit companies located in North and South America, Australia and New Zealand, and South Africa. Its major customers include Procter & Gamble Company and Miller Brewing Company.
Multi-Color Corporation was founded in 1916.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MULTI-COLOR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MULTI-COLOR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MULTI-COLOR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MULTI-COLOR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MULTI-COLOR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Multi-Color Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Multi-Color Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Multi-Color Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Multi-Color Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Multi-Color Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MULTI-COLOR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MULTI-COLOR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MULTI-COLOR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MULTI-COLOR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MULTI-COLOR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MULTI-COLOR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Multi-Color Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Multi-Color Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Multi-Color Corp. Major Shareholders
Multi-Color Corp. History
Multi-Color Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Multi-Color Corp. Offices and Representations
Multi-Color Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Multi-Color Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Multi-Color Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Multi-Color Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Multi-Color Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Multi-Color Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Multi-Color Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Multi-Color Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Multi-Color Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Multi-Color Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Multi-Color Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Multi-Color Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?