- The report contains detailed information about Mitie Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mitie Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mitie Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mitie Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mitie Group plc business.
About Mitie Group plc
Mitie Group plc engages in the maintenance, management, servicing, and improvement of buildings and infrastructure for its customers in U.K. The company provides services and methods of service delivery, ranging from single service contracts, such as catering, to bundled services contracts involving a selection of its services, such as cleaning, security and maintenance. The company principally operates in Scotland, North East, North West, Midlands, Wales, South West, South, South East, and London.
The company principally operates in commercial, defense, education, finance & professional services, government, healthcare, leisure & entertainment, local authority, manufacturing & Logistics, retail, science & technology, social housing, transport, and utilities sectors.
The company operates its business in two divisions: Support Services and Building Services.
The companys support services offer services supporting the occupiers of buildings. These range from engineering maintenance and facilities management to security. The company listens to its customers and creates solutions that meet their needs and resources.
Cleaning: The company cleans hospitals, airports, bus shelters and phone booths, provide catering for the MOD, security for the Tower of London, run business services for top City law firms, innovate in schools with the latest engineering hardware, refurbish superstars changing rooms and manage the facilities at many manufacturing and retail sites nationwide.
Catering: Catering has contracts with IMS Healthcare, Osborne Clarke, GVA Grimley and the National Audit Office. Catering services include Hospitality & Executive Dining, Staff Feeding, and Consultancy.
Landscape: Landscape has a national contract with Lloyds TSB to maintain grounds and external areas and with Proctor and Gamble in Egham. Landscape has also started to penetrate the public sector and has added a contract with Yorkshire Metropolitan Housing Group to the existing Local Authority and Police contracts. Landscape services include Grounds Maintenance, Interior Tropical Plants, Exterior Landscape, Design & Installation, Golf Course Maintenance, Sports Ground & Leisure Facilities Maintenance, and Arboricultural Works.
Pest Control: Pest Control services include Service Contracts, Reactive Services, Insect Control, Hygiene Services, Bird Control, and Wildlife Management. Pest Control has been awarded a five-year contract with Compass. They have also been awarded work with Safestore and Thameslink. Pest Control has invested in its sales force to achieve its organic growth targets and would concentrate on multi-site retail outlets and railway-related services, in addition to its core market of smaller businesses and local markets. The company has the third major pest control business in the U.K.
Security: Security services include Static Guarding, Electronic, Mobile Guarding, Gallery Attendants, Front of House, Warden Services, Key Holding, Consultancy, and Remote Monitoring. Its contracts include CIS and Re: Sources UK (Publicis). MITIE Security (South West) started trading in September 2004 and in May 2005 the company announced the acquisition of Intruder International, Ltd (Intruder), which is at the forefront of developing integrated networked security solutions. MITIE Security forges long-lasting relationships by understanding and supporting its clients and its people. It achieves this by delivering on its promises of a timely and properly structured security solution that clearly meets the requirements of its clients. The business is primarily a single service provider focused on the manned guarding sector.
Managed Services: Managed Services include Facilities Management, Building & Estate Management, Consultancy, Integrated Service Delivery, Procurement & Supplier Evaluation, PFI Service, and Delivery. Managed Services has contracts with Transport for London, 3Com, and Crown Castle. Managed Services has improved its support functions for human resources, sales and marketing, health and safety, energy management, and commercial management.
PFI: The companys PFI company provides fac
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MITIE GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MITIE GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MITIE GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MITIE GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MITIE GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mitie Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mitie Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mitie Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mitie Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mitie Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. MITIE GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MITIE GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MITIE GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MITIE GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MITIE GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MITIE GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mitie Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mitie Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mitie Group plc Major Shareholders
Mitie Group plc History
Mitie Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mitie Group plc Offices and Representations
Mitie Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mitie Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mitie Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Mitie Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Mitie Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mitie Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mitie Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mitie Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Mitie Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Mitie Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mitie Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mitie Group plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?