- The report contains detailed information about MetroBridge Networks International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MetroBridge Networks International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MetroBridge Networks International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MetroBridge Networks International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MetroBridge Networks International Inc. business.
About MetroBridge Networks International Inc.
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of wireless network of multiple points of presence, connected wirelessly through microwave radio technology, which provides a commercial-grade Internet connection to its subscribers. It offers broadband wireless Internet access services to businesses that range from small companies to large corporations; and redundant solutions, such as custom onsite router for route heartbeat monitoring, instant same IP failover for uptime, and monitoring by redundant offsite systems. The company also provides ADSL, and fiber and T1 business grade connections; routing and uptime services, including multiple upstream peers and direct connection to Internet nodes for private access to collocation facilities; equipment for networks, which include servers, UPS with automatic generator backup support and monitoring, real time network monitoring solutions, and redundant monitoring systems; and redundant DNS server use, outbound email handling, POP3 email boxes, direct connections to collocation facilities, and Webmail access services. In addition, it offers offsite backup services, managed email security, managed Internet security, and small business office solutions. The company operates in Canada and the United States. MetroBridge Networks International Inc. was founded in 1998 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MetroBridge Networks International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MetroBridge Networks International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METROBRIDGE NETWORKS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Major Shareholders
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. History
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Offices and Representations
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MetroBridge Networks International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?