- The report contains detailed information about MediaWorx Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MediaWorx Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MediaWorx Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MediaWorx Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MediaWorx Inc. business.
About MediaWorx Inc.
MediaWorx, Inc. operates as a media production and management company. The services that the company provides include print, packaging, signage, audio/video, digital asset management, graphic design, production and fulfillment for traditional and web-based marketing and communications products and services. The company also provides its customers with the support of a strong customer service culture, in-house pre-press capabilities, e-business solutions, and a base of production partners that can fulfill the complexity of any customer order.
Media Production and Management
The companys products and services are designed with the intent of meeting the needs of its customer (the print buyer) by customizing the buying experience to each customer's preferences through: A detailed customer service approach through three levels of customer support, including the Sales Representative, the Customer Service Representative, and the Digital Service Representative; Prepress and technical support facilities where technology has been integrated into a system to provide buyers control over the entire production process; and Extensive production capabilities through a network of production partners, representing every type of production process.
Detailed Customer Service
The company provides three levels of customer support, including: A sales representative has the primary interaction with the customer. They visit customers personally and consult with them to define, strategize, and review projects; A customer service representative is assigned to every customer to provide daily interaction with the customer; and A digital service representative is assigned to every project. The digital service representative oversees the technical aspects of each project and insures that the project goes to the optimal print/cross media production partner. Furthermore the digital service representative provides technical support via the telephone or Internet.
On-Site Controlled PrePress Operations
The company builds a full-service digital and conventional Pre-Press Department. The company has assembled technology and equipment, including Apple Macintosh Computers, speed Internet access to allow FTP transfer of files, and the latest versions of the most popular desktop publishing programs, such as PhotoShop, In Design and Quark Express. The Pre-Press Department has also become an ADOBE Systems certified service provider. The company has assembled software technology and integrated it into a system to provide high-end buyers control over the entire production process. Critical processes such as color calibration and image resolution are checked on each job, improving the speed and insuring the quality of production. The file is then forwarded to the matching print/cross media production facility.
Extensive Production Capabilities
The company works with a network of production partners, representing unlimited annual production capacity. Each production partner passes through stringent requirements for quality control, capabilities, technology adoption, and financial stability. Production partners that have become part of the companys select vendor relationship program represent various production processes, including:
Printing include: Sheet-fed offset, which are of 1 color, 2 color, 4 color, Up to 77color press; Digital Printing, which are of High-speed laser, Personalization, Digital offset, Wide-format inkjet and; Screen Printing.
Coatings include: Aqueous, Varnishes, UV and, Lamination.
Bindery and Finishing include: Automatic insertion equipment Perfect binding, Embossing & foil stamping cover, Folding (maps, double-gate, tri, etc), Fulfillment & custom handwork and, in line gluing.
Specialty Services include: Remoistable Glue, Scratch-offs and, Label-roll / sheet / singles.
Multi-Media include: CD production & duplication easels, Video production & duplication, Web-site development, Email newsletters & broadcasts laminating and, Cross media publishing, Internet.
Digital Asset Management: Storage & Archiving; Print-on-demand; Data base personalization; Web Offset, which is of Half and Full Web and, Cold and Heatset; Letterpress, which is of Die-Cutting, Embossing and, Foil Stamping; Plastic Printing Mailing and Fulfillment, which is of List management, Addressing, Pick n pack and, Saddle stitching up to 96 pages & cover; and Binding, which is of GBC plastic comb, Spiral binding and, Wire-o binding.
Packaging includes: Promotional & product boxes, CD holders, and VHS sleeves.
Point of Purchase Materials includes: POP displays with mounted, Door & mirror hangers, Coupon pads, Posters - various mounting & laminating, Vinyl & styrene banners and, Shelf talkers & danglers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIAWORX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIAWORX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIAWORX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIAWORX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIAWORX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MediaWorx Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MediaWorx Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MediaWorx Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MediaWorx Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MediaWorx Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIAWORX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIAWORX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIAWORX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIAWORX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIAWORX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIAWORX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MediaWorx Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MediaWorx Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MediaWorx Inc. Major Shareholders
MediaWorx Inc. History
MediaWorx Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MediaWorx Inc. Offices and Representations
MediaWorx Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MediaWorx Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MediaWorx Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MediaWorx Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
MediaWorx Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MediaWorx Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MediaWorx Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MediaWorx Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MediaWorx Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MediaWorx Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MediaWorx Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MediaWorx Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?