- The report contains detailed information about McGrath Rentcorp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for McGrath Rentcorp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The McGrath Rentcorp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes McGrath Rentcorp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of McGrath Rentcorp business.
About McGrath Rentcorp
McGrath RentCorp operates as a business to business rental company.
The company operates in three rental divisions: Relocatable modular buildings, Electronic test equipment, and Liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. The company is comprised of four business segments: Mobile Modular Management Corporation, its modular building rental division, (Mobile Modular); TRS-RenTelco, its electronic test equipment rental division; Adler Tank Rentals, LLC, its wholly-owned subsidiary providing containment solutions for the storage of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids and solids (Adler Tanks); and Enviroplex, Inc., its wholly-owned subsidiary classroom manufacturing business selling modular buildings used primarily as classrooms in California (Enviroplex).
Mobile Modular rents and sells modular buildings and accessories to fulfill customers temporary and permanent space needs in California, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland and Virginia. These modular units are used as classrooms, temporary offices adjacent to existing facilities, sales offices, construction field offices, restroom buildings, healthcare clinics, child care facilities and for a variety of other purposes. Mobile Modular purchases the modulars from various manufacturers who build them to Mobile Modulars design specifications. Mobile Modular operates two regional sales and inventory centers in California, one in Texas, one in Florida and regional sales offices serving North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC regions.
Mobile Modular and Enviroplex provide classroom and specialty space needs serving public and private schools, colleges and universities. Within the educational market, the rental (by Mobile Modular) and sale (by Enviroplex and Mobile Modular) of modulars to public school districts for use as classrooms, restroom buildings and administrative offices for kindergarten through grade twelve (K12) schools. Mobile Modular rents and sells classrooms in California, Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
TRS-RenTelco rents and sells electronic test equipment nationally and internationally from its Grapevine, Texas (Dallas Area) and Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada (Montreal Area) facilities. It serves companies in the aerospace, defense, electronics, industrial, research, and semiconductor industries. The Dallas facility houses the electronic test equipment inventory, sales engineers, calibration laboratories, and operations staff for U.S. and international business. The Montreal facility houses sales engineers and operations staff to serve the Canadian market.
Engineers, technicians and scientists utilize general-purpose electronic test equipment in developing products, controlling manufacturing processes, field service applications and evaluating the performance of their own electrical and electronic equipment. These instruments are rented primarily to aerospace, defense, electronics, industrial, research and semiconductor industries. Agilent Technologies and Tektronix, a division of Danaher Corporation, manufactures the majority of TRS-RenTelcos general-purpose electronic test equipment.
Communications test equipment, including fiber optic test equipment, is utilized by technicians, engineers and installation contractors to evaluate voice, data and multimedia communications networks, to install fiber optic cabling, and in the development and manufacturing of transmission, network and wireless products. These instruments are rented primarily to manufacturers of communications equipment and products, electrical and communications installation contractors, field technicians, and service providers. Agilent manufactures a portion of TRS-RenTelcos communications test equipment.
Adler Tanks rental inventory is comprised of tanks and boxes used for various containment solutions to store hazardous and non-hazardous liquids and solids in applications such as: oil and gas exploration and field services, refinery, chemical and industrial plant maintenance, environmental remediation and field services, heavy and commercial building construction, marine services, pipeline construction and maintenance, tank terminals services, wastewater treatment, and waste management and landfill services. The tanks and boxes are comprised of the following products: fixed axle steel tanks (tanks) for the storage of groundwater, wastewater, volatile organic liquids, sewage, slurry and bio sludge, oil and water mixtures and chemicals.
Tanks are available in a variety of sizes including 21,000 gallon, 16,000 gallon, 10,000 gallon and 8,000 gallon; vacuum containers (boxes), which provide secure containment of sludge and solid materials. Vacuum boxes may be used for additional on-site storage or for transporting materials off-site or enabling vacuum trucks to remain in operation; dewatering boxes for the separation of water contained in sludge and slurry; and roll-off and trash boxes for the temporary storage and transport of solid waste.
Adler Tanks purchases tanks and boxes from various manufacturers located throughout the country. Its major supplier is Sabre Manufacturing LLC.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Enviroplex, manufactures modular buildings used primarily as classrooms in California from its facility in Stockton, California (San Francisco Bay Area). Enviroplex manufactures portable classrooms built to the requirements of the California Division of the State Architect (DSA) and sells direct to California public school districts and other educational institutions.
The companys competitors are BakerCorp and Rain For Rent. In the electronic test equipment rental business, the company competes with Electro Rent Corporation, Telogy, and Continental Resources.
McGrath RentCorp was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MCGRATH RENTCORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MCGRATH RENTCORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MCGRATH RENTCORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MCGRATH RENTCORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MCGRATH RENTCORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. McGrath Rentcorp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of McGrath Rentcorp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of McGrath Rentcorp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. McGrath Rentcorp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. McGrath Rentcorp Industry Position Analysis
6. MCGRATH RENTCORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MCGRATH RENTCORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MCGRATH RENTCORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MCGRATH RENTCORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MCGRATH RENTCORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MCGRATH RENTCORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
McGrath Rentcorp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
McGrath Rentcorp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
McGrath Rentcorp Major Shareholders
McGrath Rentcorp History
McGrath Rentcorp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
McGrath Rentcorp Offices and Representations
McGrath Rentcorp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
McGrath Rentcorp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
McGrath Rentcorp Capital Market Snapshot
McGrath Rentcorp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
McGrath Rentcorp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
McGrath Rentcorp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
McGrath Rentcorp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
McGrath Rentcorp 1-year Stock Charts
McGrath Rentcorp 5-year Stock Charts
McGrath Rentcorp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
McGrath Rentcorp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
McGrath Rentcorp Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?