- The report contains detailed information about LINC Capital, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LINC Capital, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LINC Capital, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LINC Capital, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LINC Capital, Inc. business.
About LINC Capital, Inc.
LINC Capital, Inc.s (the Company) predecessor was organized in 1975 and focused its activities primarily in the leasing of equipment to businesses engaged in the healthcare industry. The Company is a specialty finance company that provides leased equipment, asset-based financing, and equipment rental and distribution services to growing businesses. The Company provides its specialized financing services through the following four business units: Select Growth Finance (or Select Growth), Portfolio Finance, Rental and Distribution and Vendor Finance.
Select Growth Finance
The Company's Select Growth Finance activities consist of the origination (directly and through strategic relationships) of non-cancelable, full pay-out leases and other asset-based financing transactions (primarily accounts receivable lines of credit) to emerging growth companies in the telecommunications, high-tech manufacturing, internet-related and information technology industries. Such companies include manufacturers and developers of technological products, software developers, information service providers, and Internet and telecommunications service companies. Since 1993, the Company has provided leasing to over 175 companies including Northern Light Technology, Inc., Usinternetworking, Inc., iOwn Holdings, Inc., Goto.com, Inc., Corvis Corporation, Verio, Inc., Shopnow.com, Inc., and The Spinner Networks, Inc. A majority of the Company's Select Growth Leasing clients are supported by institutional private equity investors, which provide equity and working capital and management resources to such customers. Such private equity investors include Kleiner Perkins, Accel Ventures, Institutional Venture Partners, Draper Fisher Jurvetson, idealab! Capital Partners, Oak Investment Partners, and Menlo Ventures.
The Company has had portfolio finance relationships with more than 20 companies and has acquired a total portfolio of over 60,000 leases. The Company finances leasing companies characterized by: strong customer or vendor relationships; lease transactions which range in size from $1,000 to $250,000; needs for committed financing and servicing relationships; and a focus on customers which are not effectively served by more traditional funding sources.
Rental and Distribution
The Company's Rental and Distribution activities consist of the rental, distribution and leasing of analytical instruments, such as gas and liquid chromatographs, mass spectrometers and atomic absorption systems through its LINC Quantum Analytics Division headquartered in Foster City, California and the distribution and leasing of Internet access equipment, routers, networking, telecommunications and other information technology equipment through its LINC Internet Finance + Equipment Division located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Company's major Rental and Distribution customers are New York City Medical Examiner, Quanterrra Environmental Services, Inc., Dow Chemical Co., Cargill, Inc., and Battelle Memorial Institute, Inc.
The Company's LINC Quantum Analytic Division offers its Rental and Distribution customers generally three types of rental and leasing arrangements: short-term rentals with terms ranging from as short as two weeks to one year; operating leases with terms ranging from 12 to 48 months; and full-payout leases with terms ranging from 36 to 60 months.
LINC Internet Finance + Equipment
The operations of the LINC IF+E Division, acquired in August 1999, are conducted separately from those of the LINC Quantum Analytics. LINC IF+E distributes and leases Internet access equipment, routers, networking, telecommunications and other information technology equipment manufactured by such companies as Lucent Technologies, Cisco Systems and 3-Com directly and through its web site, www.internetfinance.com, to Internet service providers, competitive local exchange carriers and other companies engaged in e-commerce, and also re-markets used Internet access equipment through its auction web site, www.ispconsign.com.
Comstock Leasing Inc. In February 1998 the Company acquired Comstock Leasing Corporation (Comstock), a small-ticket lessor with offices in Minneapolis and San Francisco to create the LINC Comstock Division of the Company (LINC Comstock). LINC Comstock supports third-party brokers and vendors as a lessor of a variety of equipment, including office-based information technology equipment.
Monex Leasing, Ltd. In March of 1998, the Company acquired substantially all the assets of Monex Leasing, Ltd. (Monex), a vendor-driven equipment lessor headquartered in Houston, Texas to create the LINC Monex Division of the Company (LINC Monex). LINC Monex works with distributors and vendors of telecommunications, business and medical equipment, primarily in Texas and the Southwest.
Spectra Precision Credit Corp. The acquisition of Spectra Credit which has become the LINC Vendor Services Division of the Company (LINC Vendor Services) expanded the Company's vendor financing business, introduced the Company to new equipment and end-user markets, and provided an international presence for the Company with LINC Vendor Service's office in the United Kingdom.
Connor Capital Corporation. In January 1999, the Company acquired Connor Capital Corporation (Connor), located in Chicago to form the LINC Connor Division of the Company (LINC Connor). LINC Connor specializes in captive vendor finance programs, primarily in the machine tool, printing and woodworking industries.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LINC CAPITAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LINC CAPITAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LINC CAPITAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LINC CAPITAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LINC CAPITAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LINC Capital, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LINC Capital, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LINC Capital, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LINC Capital, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LINC Capital, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LINC CAPITAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LINC CAPITAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LINC CAPITAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LINC CAPITAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LINC CAPITAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LINC CAPITAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LINC Capital, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LINC Capital, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LINC Capital, Inc. Major Shareholders
LINC Capital, Inc. History
LINC Capital, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LINC Capital, Inc. Offices and Representations
LINC Capital, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LINC Capital, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LINC Capital, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LINC Capital, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
LINC Capital, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LINC Capital, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LINC Capital, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LINC Capital, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LINC Capital, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LINC Capital, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LINC Capital, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LINC Capital, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?