- The report contains detailed information about LECG Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LECG Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LECG Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LECG Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LECG Corporation business.
About LECG Corporation
LECG Corporation provides independent expert testimony and original authoritative studies in both adversarial and non-adversarial environments. The company conducts economic, financial, accounting, and statistical analyses to provide objective opinions and strategic advice to legislative, judicial, regulatory, and business decision makers. Its clients include corporations, major law firms and local, state and federal governments and agencies in the United States and other countries worldwide.
The company operates in two segments: Economics Services Segment and Finance and Accounting Services Segment.
Economics Services Segment
The Economics Services Segment consists of energy and environment, global competition, labor and employment, regulated industries, and securities sectors.
Energy and environment: The company provides expertise in the regulated energy, environment, and natural resources industries.
Global competition: The company offers a range of services on antitrust matters, including mergers and acquisition, before courts and regulatory authorities around the world. The services involve the use of economic and statistical techniques to develop independent and objective analyses concerning issues related to merger reviews, monopolization claims, cartels, and quantification of damages. Experts in this area frequently testify before courts and appear before competition authorities in various jurisdictions around the world.
Labor and employment: The company provides litigation support, independent expert testimony, and business advisory services, including issues of statistical liability in discrimination, wrongful termination, and wage and hour claims.
Regulated industries: The company provides expertise in a range of regulated industries, such as energy, environment and natural resources, telecommunications, transportation and financial claims.
Securities: The company involves in the study of capital markets. These financial economists conduct independent analyses in disputes involving allegations of securities fraud, valuation of complex securities, and capital market transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions.
Finance and Accounting Services Segment
The Finance and Accounting Services Segment consists of electronic discovery, financial services, forensic accounting, healthcare, higher education, intellectual property, and international finance, and accounting services sectors.
Electronic discovery: The company provides direct collaboration with outside counsel, general counsel, corporate executives, bank examiners, bankruptcy trustees, forensic accountants, fraud examiners, and damages experts to deliver objective advice and testimony in various phases of the electronic discovery process, including litigation preparedness, computer forensics, and data analytics.
Financial services: The company provides banking advisory services to financial service firms worldwide, addressing regulatory compliance, tax, and dispute resolution, and provides representation before applicable regulatory authorities and assists clients in regulatory compliance and SEC investigations and litigation.
Forensic accounting: The company provides a range of expertise in accounting, auditing, computer forensics, regulatory (SEC), valuation, tax, and securities litigation, and offers a mix of forensic accounting services, including internal investigations, fraud investigations, and when necessary, expert witness testimony.
Healthcare: The company provides analyses and insight to clients confronting the uncertain healthcare environment by advising clients in the development of strategies, designing and understanding policies, and responding to legal and regulatory challenges, and offers a range of litigation support, management advisory, compliance, and expert testimony services.
Higher education: The company provides strategic advice and management consulting to companies, universities, governments, and non-profit organizations with a focus on research and development and higher education.
Intellectual property: The company provides expertise in areas, such as capturing value from
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LECG CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LECG CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LECG CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LECG CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LECG CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LECG Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LECG Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LECG Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LECG Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LECG Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LECG CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LECG CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LECG CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LECG CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LECG CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LECG CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LECG Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LECG Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LECG Corporation Major Shareholders
LECG Corporation History
LECG Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LECG Corporation Offices and Representations
LECG Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LECG Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LECG Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
LECG Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
LECG Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LECG Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LECG Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LECG Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
LECG Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
LECG Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LECG Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LECG Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?