- The report contains detailed information about Korn/Ferry International that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Korn/Ferry International. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Korn/Ferry International financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Korn/Ferry International competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Korn/Ferry International business.
About Korn/Ferry International
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions worldwide. The companys services include executive recruitment, outsourced recruiting and leadership and talent consulting.
Executive Recruitment Services
The companys executive recruitment services are typically used to fill executive-level positions, such as board directors, chief executive officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, chief information officers and other senior executive officers. Its search consultants serve as management advisors who work closely with the client in identifying, assessing, and placing qualified candidates.
North America: The company has 23 offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA): The company opened its first European office in London and has 20 offices in 17 countries throughout the region. As of April 30, 2010, the company had approximately 3,180 assignments billed, with an average of 145 consultants.
Asia Pacific: The company has 19 offices in 11 countries throughout the region. As of April 30, 2010, the company had approximately 1,630 assignments billed, with an average of 87 consultants.
South America: The company conducts operations in Mexico through a subsidiary in which it holds a minority interest. As of April 30, 2010, the company operated a network of 7 offices in 6 countries covering the entire South American region and 2 offices in Mexico.
Client Base: The companys clients include major public and private companies.
Competition: The company competes with other multinational executive recruitment firms include Egon Zehnder International, Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc., Russell Reynolds Associates, and Spencer Stuart.
Leadership and Talent Consulting (LTC)
The companys blend of talent management offerings assists clients with the ongoing assessment and development of their senior executives and management teams, and addresses fundamental leadership and talent management needs.
Strategic and Organizational Alignment: Korn/Ferry offers solutions for aligning structure, organization and talent with business strategy, including strategic alignment, organization structure and design, culture alignment, and merger and acquisition and post-merger integration.
Leadership and Executive Development: The company offers various powerful solutions for equipping leaders to optimize performance, such as executive development and coaching, executive and leadership education, executive onboarding and senior team/board effectiveness.
Talent and Performance Management: Korn/Ferry can help organizations establish and implement a scalable talent management foundation through such services as succession planning, competency modeling, engagement and executive compensation.
Talent Acquisition Solutions Futurestep
The company offers clients a portfolio of talent acquisition solutions, including RPO, talent acquisition consulting services, project-based recruitment, and mid-level recruitment.
The company combines traditional recruitment expertise with a multi-tiered portfolio of talent acquisition solutions. Futurestep consultants, based in 13 countries, have access to its databases of pre-screened, mid-level professionals.
Regions: As of April 30, 2010, the company had Futurestep operations in 9 cities in North America, 7 in Europe and 11 in Asia Pacific.
Competition: Futurestep primarily competes for business with other RPO providers such as Spherion, KellyOCG and The Right Thing and competes for search assignments with regional contingency recruitment firms and large national retained search firms. For talent acquisition and management consulting services, Futurestep competes with boutique consulting providers, such as HRchitect, Knowledge Infusion and Capital H Group and larger consulting firms, such as Accenture, Hewitt Associates and Towers Watson.
The companys clients include public and private companies, middle market and emerging growth companies, as well as government and nonprofit organizations.
Korn/Ferry International was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Korn/Ferry International Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Korn/Ferry International and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Korn/Ferry International and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Korn/Ferry International Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Korn/Ferry International Industry Position Analysis
6. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KORN/FERRY INTERNATIONAL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Korn/Ferry International Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Korn/Ferry International Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Korn/Ferry International Major Shareholders
Korn/Ferry International History
Korn/Ferry International Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Korn/Ferry International Offices and Representations
Korn/Ferry International SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Korn/Ferry International Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Korn/Ferry International Capital Market Snapshot
Korn/Ferry International Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Korn/Ferry International Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Korn/Ferry International Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Korn/Ferry International Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Korn/Ferry International 1-year Stock Charts
Korn/Ferry International 5-year Stock Charts
Korn/Ferry International vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Korn/Ferry International vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Korn/Ferry International Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?