- The report contains detailed information about Knoll Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Knoll Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Knoll Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Knoll Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Knoll Inc. business.
About Knoll Inc.
Knoll, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of workplace furnishings, textiles, and fine leathers in North America.
The company offers a portfolio of office furniture, textiles and leathers across five product categories: office systems, which are typically modular and moveable workspaces with functionally integrated panels, work surfaces, desk components, pedestal and other storage units, power and data systems and lighting; specialty products, including high image side chairs, sofas, desks and tables for the office and home, textiles, accessories, leathers and related products; seating; files and storage; and desks, casegoods and tables.
The companys office systems purchases are divided primarily between architect and designer-oriented products; and entry-level products with technology, ergonomic, and functional support. Systems furniture consists principally of functionally integrated panels, work surfaces, desk components, pedestal and other storage units, power and data systems and lighting. The companys systems furniture product lines include the following panel and desk-based planning models:
AutoStrada: AutoStrada, an office concept, provides aesthetic and functional alternatives to traditional panel-based and desk-based systems furniture with four planning models that combine furniture with the look of custom millwork. The AutoStrada includes spine-based, storage-based, wall-based, and collaborative/open table planning models.
Reff: Reff is its primary wood systems furniture platform. It combines the capabilities of panel-based systems furniture and the refined elegance of wood casegoods, showcasing all-wood construction and crafted detail. Reff is available in a range of veneers, laminates, and metal options that can be used interchangeably in panel-based open areas, as well as in private offices and as freestanding casegoods. Reff has power and data management capabilities for data and communications technology.
Currents: The companys Currents system provides power and data capabilities to organizations that require maximum space-planning freedom, advanced technology support, and the mobility of freestanding furniture. The groundbreaking currents service wall divides space and manages technology. Currents may be used in tandem with existing systems furniture, removing the constraints imposed by conventional panel systems. Currents system also integrates with competitors' systems and freestanding furniture.
Morrison: The companys Morrison furniture system meets power and data requirements for panel and desk-based planning and private offices. Morrison has been upgraded with interchangeable enhancements from its Morrison Network, Morrison Access and Morrison Options lines. In addition, Morrison integrates with Currents to provide advanced wire management capabilities, as well as with its Calibre and Series 2 desks, pedestals, lateral files, overhead storage cabinets, and architectural towers to provide compatible panel and desk-based solutions.
Equity: Equity incorporates power and data capabilities, including desktop features, and integrates with Currents to provide advanced wire management capabilities. Equity components also create modular freestanding desks, and Equity 120-degree planning enables clients to create sleek, hexagonal configurations that are suited for call and data centers. For both 90- and 120-degree Equity planning, various components, including add-on screens, bi-fold doors and side-door components, accommodate clients' needs for privacy and storage.
Dividends Horizon: Dividends Horizon extends the dividends portfolio of workplace solutions with new planning opportunities for the individual workstation, focusing on new materials and furniture that evolve the office landscape with a layered approach to furniture design. Focusing on exceptionally light and transparent materials and practical, personalized storage solutions, Dividends Horizon creates spatial environments for the contemporary workspace. The Dividends Horizon panel frame enables clients to utilize either monolithic, tiled or beltway panel type for applicatio
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KNOLL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KNOLL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KNOLL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KNOLL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KNOLL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Knoll Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Knoll Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Knoll Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Knoll Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Knoll Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KNOLL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KNOLL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KNOLL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KNOLL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KNOLL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KNOLL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Knoll Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Knoll Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Knoll Inc. Major Shareholders
Knoll Inc. History
Knoll Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Knoll Inc. Offices and Representations
Knoll Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Knoll Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Knoll Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Knoll Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Knoll Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Knoll Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Knoll Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Knoll Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Knoll Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Knoll Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Knoll Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Knoll Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?