Kelly Services, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Kelly Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kelly Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kelly Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kelly Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kelly Services, Inc. business.
About Kelly Services, Inc.
Kelly Services, Inc. provides workforce solutions to customers in various industries worldwide. The company assigns professional and technical employees in the fields of creative services, education, legal, health care, scientific staffing, information technology, engineering, and financial staffing. It also offers talent management solutions for its customers, including outsourcing, consulting, recruitment, career transition, and vendor management services.
The company provides temporary employment for approximately 480,000 employees annually to various customers worldwide. Its workforce solutions are provided to a diversified group of customers through offices in three regions: the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific (APAC).
The companys operations are divided into seven principal business segments: Americas Commercial, Americas Professional and Technical (Americas PT), EMEA Commercial, EMEA Professional and Technical (EMEA PT), APAC Commercial, APAC Professional and Technical (APAC PT), and the Outsourcing and Consulting Group (OCG).
The Americas Commercial segment includes Kelly Office Services, offering trained employees who work in word processing, data entry and as administrative support staff; KellyConnect, providing staff for contact centers, technical support hotlines and telemarketing units; Kelly Educational Staffing, the nationwide program supplying qualified substitute teachers; Kelly Marketing Services, including support staff for seminars, sales and trade shows; Kelly Electronic Assembly Services, providing technicians to serve the technology, aerospace and pharmaceutical industries; Kelly Light Industrial Services, placing maintenance workers, material handlers and assemblers; KellySelect, a temporary to full-time service that provides both customers and temporary staff the opportunity to evaluate their relationship before making a full-time employment decision; and KellyDirect, a permanent placement service used across various staffing business units.
The Americas PT segment includes various industry-specific services: CGR/seven, placing employees in creative services positions; Kelly Engineering Resources, supplying engineering professionals across various disciplines, including aeronautical, chemical, civil/structural, electrical/instrumentation, environmental, industrial, mechanical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, quality, and telecommunications; Kelly Financial Resources, serving the needs of corporate finance departments, accounting firms and financial institutions with professional personnel; Kelly Government Solutions, providing a spectrum of talent management solutions to the U.S. federal government; Kelly Healthcare Resources, providing various levels of healthcare specialists and professionals for work in hospitals, ambulatory care centers, HMOs and other health insurance companies; Kelly IT Resources, placing information technology specialists across various IT disciplines; Kelly Law Registry, placing legal professionals, including attorneys, paralegals, contract administrators, compliance specialists and legal administrators; and Kelly Scientific Resources, providing entry-level to Ph.D. professionals to a spectrum of scientific and clinical research industries. The companys temporary-to-hire service, KellySelect, and permanent placement service, KellyDirect, are also offered in this segment.
The EMEA Commercial segment provides a range of commercial staffing services, including Kelly Office Services, KellyConnect, Kelly Educational Staffing, Kelly Light Industrial Services, and KellySelect. Additional service areas of focus include Kelly Catering and Hospitality, providing chefs, porters and hospitality representatives; and Kelly Industrial, supplying manual workers to semi-skilled professionals in various trade, non-trade and operational positions.
The EMEA PT segment provides services, such as Kelly Engineering Resources, Kelly Financial Resources, Kelly Healthcare Resources, Kelly IT Resources, and Kelly Scientific Resources.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KELLY SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KELLY SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KELLY SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KELLY SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KELLY SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kelly Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kelly Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kelly Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kelly Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kelly Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KELLY SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KELLY SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KELLY SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KELLY SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KELLY SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KELLY SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Kelly Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kelly Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kelly Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kelly Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kelly Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kelly Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Kelly Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kelly Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kelly Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Kelly Services, Inc. History
Kelly Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kelly Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Kelly Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kelly Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kelly Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kelly Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Kelly Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kelly Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?