- The report contains detailed information about Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. business.
About Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc.
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. provides communications services. The company provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions and communications software for Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSPs) and Telecommunications companies worldwide.
The company develops VoIP and interactive communications software including Soft phone applications, Customer Acquisition and Billing Systems, SIP Servers, Gatekeepers and Virtual Calling Cards. Vocalscapes strategy is to focus on VoIP software and Long Distance termination solutions that bring together a range of communications solutions and services thereby providing a VoIP infrastructure for ISPs, ITSPs and Telecommunications companies.
Software: Turnkey VoIP solutions
The company has designed and developed a residential telephony system. It encompasses the complete lifecycle of the customer from Initial signup online, assignment of phone numbers and features (voicemail, call forwarding, and caller id), My Account functionality for the customer (Call Details, Payment/Billing), Warehousing and Account administration features (customer views, rates administration, account payment, reporting etc) as part of the Customer service and System Administration features. The residential system is available as either a Prepaid or a Subscriber solution.
The prepaid solution allows customer to purchase a device from a retail store/online and then activate it online to receive a phone number, calling features and a set amount of airtime.
The Subscriber solution allows a customer to purchase a device from a retail store or online that is activated on the system when the customer has registered. The customer is billed monthly for the service which can either be based on minutes usage or unlimited calling within a region. Calling outside of the region would incur long distance charges
Calling Card System
The companys VoIP Calling Card solution allows businesses to run a calling card business. Customers can purchase either one time calling cards from retail locations or virtual calling cards online. One time cards contain a fixed value and are not refillable. The virtual calling card can be refilled online using a credit card to pay. The system allows resellers to generate cards, manage user accounts, offer multiple packages and generate reports.
DigitalEphone Retail System
The DigitalEphone system has been set-up to offer broadband and dial-up accessible VoIP phone service to compete with Vonage, Packet 8 and other major providers.
Production Support and Monitoring
The company provides to its customer ongoing production support and monitoring services. These services include second tier technical support and 7x24 system monitoring through its SNMP monitoring system which pages and e-mails its support staff if any system deficiencies are noted.
The companys competitors include Net2Phone; Deltathree; and VocalTec Communications, Ltd.
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. was founded in 1998. The company was formerly known as Vocalscape Networks, Inc., and changed its name to Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. in July 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KALEIDOSCOPE VENTURE CAPITAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Major Shareholders
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. History
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Offices and Representations
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kaleidoscope Venture Capital, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?