- The report contains detailed information about Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. business.
About Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd.
Jasmine International Public Company Limited operates as an engineering and management consultancy company that engages in telecommunication businesses in Thailand. The Company's products and services include Internet services, such as electronic mail, Web designing, Web training, Web advertising, and online payment services; and digital network services through terrestrial, satellite, and submarine cables.
The Company's subsidiaries include Acumen, Jasmine Telecom Systems Co. Limited, Jasmine Submarine Telecommunication Co. Limited, Siam Teltech Computer Co. Limited, T.J.P. Engineering Co. Limited, Jasmine Internet Co. Limited, ACeS Regional Services Co. Limited, Premium Real Estate Co. Limited, Jasmine Smart Shop Co. Limited and Compunet Corporation Limited.
Telecom operators and services
Jasmine Submarine Telecommunications Co. Limited and Thai Long Distance Telecommunications Co. Limited (TLDT) provide Submarine Optical Fibre Cable System (SOFC) under the concession granted by the Telephone Organization of Thailand (TOT). Its long distance communication networks via cable routes would connect Bangkoks station to those ones in the 16 southern provinces aligning on both the east and west coasts of Thailand. The network is also connected with TIME dotCom Berhad Co. Limited of Malaysia.
TT&T Public Co. Limited (TT&T) provides installation of the main switching unit network, which includes switching system, transmission system, outside plant system, customer service system, network management and maintenance system.
Acumen Co. Limited (ACU) provides the satellite Communication under the concessions granted by TOT which includes: Investment in Thailands Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) by providing and installing equipment in order to connect to 10 main hubs across the country; Investment in Integrated-Satellite Business Network (ISBN) by providing communications in the form of both data and voice through terrestrial stations; and Rural telephone line project, which is aimed at over 6,000 villages nationwide.
The company is also responsible for design, procurement, and installation of satellite systems in the form of a turnkey project for such government and private sectors as Communication Department of the Royal Thai Navy, the Royal Thai Navy, commercial banks and Siam Cement Public Co. Limited.
Compunet Corporation Limited (CPN) provides domestic satellite communications in the forms of data, video and voice services under the concession granted by the Post and Telegraph Department, having commercial banks and industrious plants as major clients.
ACeS Regional Services Co. Limited (ARS) provides regional satellite mobile phone service in Asia under the project namely ACeS -- Asia Cellular Satellite. The Company's network area covers 24 countries in Asia, signals via mobile phone can be sent and received in anywhere even in the forest and the sea by using the dual mode as a user terminal which functions to both satellite and GSM900 system. The company also offers ACeS Contax for home telephone lines through satellite. The advanced service can be applied in a residence and a remote manufacturing plant.
Smart Highway Co. Limited (SH) is a joint-venture company between Acumen, a subsidiary company of Jasmine, and the Communications Authority of Thailand (CAT) which undertakes the Non-Plain Old Telephone System (NON-POTS), a type of high-speed data communications service. It is also responsible for construction and maintenance of local networks for the CAT main networks.
System Integration and Distribution
Jasmine Telecom Systems PCL (JTS) provides turn-key telecommunications businesses ranging from system design, selection, procurement, equipment installation to equipment testing. The company is also distributors of communications devices, for instance, signal and satellite communications equipment by having TOT Corporation Public Co., Ltd., the Communications Authority of Thailand, the State Railway of Thailand, and the private sector engaging in communications business as eminent clients.
Siam Teltech Computer Co. Limited (STCC) engages in computer system design and integration. The company provides to its customer system planning, software development and installation of computer components including the sales of computer both local and imported brand. The company also offers maintenance service to transportation and telecommunication business.
TJP Engineering Co. Limited (TJP) engages in civil engineering, outside plant engineering, outside plant design, installation and transmission. Its major clients are TOT Corporation Public Co. Limited and the Communications Authority of Thailand (CAT).
Jasmine Smart Shop Co., Limited (JSS) operates as a one-stop retail outlet, sells telecommunications products, mobile phones on all systems and mobile accessories.
Jasmine International Public Company Limited was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JASMINE INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. History
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jasmine International Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?