- The report contains detailed information about iSecureTrac Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iSecureTrac Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iSecureTrac Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iSecureTrac Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iSecureTrac Corp. business.
About iSecureTrac Corp.
iSECUREtrac Corp. engages in the development, marketing, leasing, and servicing of products that assist in monitoring compliance and modifying behavior of individuals who are under the supervision of the criminal justice system and social service agencies primarily in the United States.
The company offers daily leasing of electronic monitoring equipment, including access to the corresponding Web-based monitoring software, and provides administrative, field, and support services. In addition, it offers products and services through third-party providers.
Products and Services
The company has a suite of electronic monitoring products and services consisting of: global positioning system (GPS) tracking systems, including automated voice notification, house arrest, visual breath alcohol testing, bio-metric voice verification, and supplemental monitoring center services.
GPS Tracking Systems
GPS tracking systems enable law enforcement agencies to continuously monitor an individuals location, and thereby compliance, with pre-determined terms. The companys GPS tracking products use a positioning technology to monitor the movements of individuals under community supervision. The companys Series 2000 (System 2150 and System 2250) and System 5000 GPS systems are manufactured in the United States and consist of personal tracking unit (PTU), which is carried by the offender when not in the charging base; an ankle cuff, which is worn continuously by the offender and cuff emits an RF signal to the PTU; and a charging base that re-charges the PTU battery and in some systems contains traditional land line communication capability.
The companys GPS unit tracks an individual by collecting data points regarding their location and time, at intervals, of approximately 10 seconds. All data processing and compliance assessments take place in the PTU, a capability it calls on-board intelligence. When operating in an active mode, this feature provides officers with near real-time compliance reporting and quicker response to violations by risk offenders.
The companys GPS systems offer tracking units equipped with on-board intelligence allowing them to compute GPS locations and discern violation status without the assistance of a monitoring center or other secondary sources; circumvention sub-systems to identify, report, and log attempts by the offender to tamper with the equipment or render it inoperable; the new generation GPS chip sets for accuracy and sensitivity in areas that typically have weak GPS signals (urban canyons and terrain under dense foliage); Web-based management reporting through any Internet-ready device, anywhere in the world; geo-fencing to control entrance and/or egress from geographically defined locations (home, work, spouses residence, and elementary schools); automated voice notification with escalation to various parties, including supervising officers, law enforcement officials, judicial personnel, and potential victims; equipment designed and manufactured specifically for the corrections market that is hypoallergenic (ankle bracelet or cuff), tamper and shock resistant and water resistant or water proof (ankle bracelet or cuff); and crime scene analysis (Crime Scene Inquiry) to assist agencies in identifying or eliminating suspects based upon their proximity to a specific crime location with in a specified time period.
The companys GPS products collect data points regarding the individuals time and location and provide the individual immediate feedback regarding compliance violations. Depending on the specifications of the law enforcement or social services agency, the agency or monitoring center is notified of compliance violations based on the modes of operations, such as:
Active GPS - uses on-board intelligence and a cellular communications network to report locations and violation status in near real time (Series 2000 and System 5000). In addition, the companys System 5000 also offers the capability of reporting locations and violation status via a traditional land-line when the PTU is returned to the charging base. This service is particularly useful in areas where cellular cove
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ISECURETRAC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ISECURETRAC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ISECURETRAC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ISECURETRAC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ISECURETRAC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iSecureTrac Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iSecureTrac Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iSecureTrac Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iSecureTrac Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iSecureTrac Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ISECURETRAC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ISECURETRAC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ISECURETRAC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ISECURETRAC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ISECURETRAC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ISECURETRAC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iSecureTrac Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iSecureTrac Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iSecureTrac Corp. Major Shareholders
iSecureTrac Corp. History
iSecureTrac Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iSecureTrac Corp. Offices and Representations
iSecureTrac Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iSecureTrac Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iSecureTrac Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
iSecureTrac Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
iSecureTrac Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iSecureTrac Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iSecureTrac Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iSecureTrac Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
iSecureTrac Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
iSecureTrac Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iSecureTrac Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iSecureTrac Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?