- The report contains detailed information about Insprit, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Insprit, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Insprit, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Insprit, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Insprit, Inc. business.
About Insprit, Inc.
Insprit, Inc. provides mobile convergence solutions for operators, manufacturers, enterprises, and governments worldwide.
Solutions and Services
The company offers various 3G/4G platforms, including IntroPAD, a dynamic content delivery platform based on always-on integrated communication, personal intelligent networking, and dynamic device resource and states management; SmartPath, a component based browsing platform, which enables browsing of any type of Web and portal content, including user created application; mExtendMedia, a multimedia messaging solution that enables two-way communication of multimedia data, including images, videos, and melodies; NetMirror, a mobile convergence service to make, edit, upload, share video UCC, and real-time broadcasting in the fixed mobile convergent environment; and mTraceNet that enables manufacturers to perform interoperability testing for MMS clients.
The company also offers other solutions, such as AirMessanger, an instant messaging solution that connects the mobile and fixed line environments; AirMode, a short message service solution for enterprise; mADWorks, a mobile based marketing solution that can practices one-to-one marketing campaign and track real-time marketing results and ROI on the basis of the characteristics of mobile, such as mobility and personalization; Xtation, a multi-purpose content management system; SMSC (short message service centre), which provides various services, including the regulation of the transfer of text messages between mobile phones; WAP Gateway, which supports WAP (wireless application protocol) services; mBizwares, an online and wireless portal convergence solution; and mForce, a sales force automation and field force automation solution.
Next Generation Infrastructure Solutions
The company also provides infrastructure and solution of intelligent, core, and data networks for mobile Internet service.
Intelligent Network: Intelligent Network is a mobile solution platform, which enables service modification and upgrade.
WIN Application Service: The company provides standard service with customized fare policy for providers and various supplementary services.
Core Network: Core Network is a system that controls entire mobile network and provides mobile voice and bearer services.
Data Network: The company provides various network entities and solutions for data network.
Convergence Billing: The company provides fare solutions for Wibro/IMS networks. It also provides packet extract billing solution that enables flexible data fare policy.
Value Added Service: The company provides solutions for various voice value added services and other value added services mobile.
Number Portability Service: The company provides number portability solution that preserve the current phone number when users change service providers, locations, or types of services.
WiBro/WiMAX: The company provides ACR (access control router) and solutions for the roaming service between different providers, certification/billing, and service platforms.
LBS (Location Based Service) Solution: This solution provides stability, security, scalability of accounting and construction a system to mobile communication operator.
The company also offers ubiquitous solutions comprising U2-City, a city integrated solution, which provides various kinds of content services, including fixed/wireless network and Ubiquitous Sensor network; U2-Parking, a management system for parking lot establishments; U2-Security, an image processing and analysis based security solution; U2-Home, a home network solution, which provides service on customers need of external and internal environment of residential apartment complex; and U2-FMS, a facility management solution that supervises and manages complex facilities like electricity and air conditioning facilities at buildings.
Embedded Software Solutions
The company also offers embedded software solutions, such as OS, device independent client solution (DCD, MMS, and Next Gen Full Browser), and middle ware provision and development for mobile communication service.
Insprit, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSPRIT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSPRIT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSPRIT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSPRIT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSPRIT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Insprit, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Insprit, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Insprit, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Insprit, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Insprit, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INSPRIT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSPRIT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INSPRIT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSPRIT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSPRIT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSPRIT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Insprit, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Insprit, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Insprit, Inc. Major Shareholders
Insprit, Inc. History
Insprit, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Insprit, Inc. Offices and Representations
Insprit, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Insprit, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Insprit, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Insprit, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Insprit, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Insprit, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Insprit, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Insprit, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Insprit, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Insprit, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Insprit, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Insprit, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?