- The report contains detailed information about IFCO Systems NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IFCO Systems NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IFCO Systems NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IFCO Systems NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IFCO Systems NV business.
About IFCO Systems NV
IFCO SYSTEMS N.V. is an international logistics service provider. The company operates with approximately 210 locations worldwide.
IFCO SYSTEMS operates a pool of approximately 96 million RPCs (Reusable Plastic Containers), which are used primarily to transport fresh produce from producers to grocery retailers. In the United States, IFCO SYSTEMS also provides a national network of Pallet-Management-Services.
The company is engaged in two main business segments: RPC Management Services business and a Pallet Management Services business in North America.
RPC Management Services business segment
The company, in its RPC Management Services business segment, offers reusable packaging, transport and service solutions across all industries, providing customers with modified solutions for al their packaging needs. It provides reusable packaging solutions for fresh products such as meat and also solutions for beverages, bulk containers and plastic pallets. The service portfolio of IFCO SYSTEMS covers all aspects of pool management and supports the full supply chain. It advises customers on the selection of the optimal reusable packaging product.
IFCO SYSTEMS' core competence is the management of a worldwide rental pool of approximately 96 million RPCs used to transport fruit and vegetables. Offering a total of 21 different models, its RPCs address the packaging and transportation requirements of various types of fruit and vegetables.
IFCO SYSTEMS has developed a logistics network in place that include 59 service centers worldwide at strategic locations in main markets. IFCO SYSTEMS coordinates the outbound and inbound movement of approximately 450 third party truckloads of RPCs. IFCO SYSTEMS transported goods with a total weight of approximately 3 million tons in its RPC Management Services business segment during 2008.
Pallet Management Services
The company operates as a pallet management services company, specializing in environmental sustainable pallet programs throughout the supply chain in North America.
IFCO SYSTEMS programs include the procurement, reconditioning and distribution of wood pallets to and from the manufacturing, distribution and retail sectors. Pallets are used in virtually all industries to transport products. IFCO SYSTEMS focuses on pallet recycling and the surrounding supply chain logistics services including pallet retrieval, procurement, handling, repair, transportation and tracking solutions to provide a 360-degree pallet management services.
IFCO SYSTEMS is supported by 155 total locations. These locations include 56 which are primary pallet recycling centers and 99 other operating and satellite locations - many of which are located at or near customers' retail distribution centers. IFCO SYSTEMS also has 124 affiliate companies.
The company serves retailers such as Wal-Mart, Kmart, Home Depot and Target; food producers such as Nestle, PepsiCo, Purina Mills, Del Monte, Tyson Foods and Pilgrims Pride; manufacturers such as General Electric, Black & Decker, Georgia Pacific and Newel Rubbermaid; and technology company Dell. The company handled approximately 125 million wooden pallets in the U.S in 2008.
IFCO SYSTEMS N.V. was incorporated in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IFCO SYSTEMS NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IFCO SYSTEMS NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IFCO SYSTEMS NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IFCO SYSTEMS NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IFCO SYSTEMS NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IFCO Systems NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IFCO Systems NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IFCO Systems NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IFCO Systems NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IFCO Systems NV Industry Position Analysis
6. IFCO SYSTEMS NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IFCO SYSTEMS NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IFCO SYSTEMS NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IFCO SYSTEMS NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IFCO SYSTEMS NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IFCO SYSTEMS NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IFCO Systems NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IFCO Systems NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IFCO Systems NV Major Shareholders
IFCO Systems NV History
IFCO Systems NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IFCO Systems NV Offices and Representations
IFCO Systems NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IFCO Systems NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IFCO Systems NV Capital Market Snapshot
IFCO Systems NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
IFCO Systems NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IFCO Systems NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IFCO Systems NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IFCO Systems NV 1-year Stock Charts
IFCO Systems NV 5-year Stock Charts
IFCO Systems NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IFCO Systems NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IFCO Systems NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?