- The report contains detailed information about Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc business.
About Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc., through its subsidiary, provides parts cleaning services in the United States. The company also provides containerized waste services that focus on small and mid-sized customers. Its services allow its customers to outsource their handling and disposal of parts cleaning solvents, as well as other containerized waste.
The company offers an integrated suite of industrial and hazardous waste services, including parts cleaning, containerized waste management, used oil collection and vacuum truck services. In its product reuse program, the company sells used solvent as an ingredient for use in the manufacture of asphalt roofing materials.
The company offers an integrated suite of industrial and hazardous waste services, including parts cleaning, containerized waste management, used oil collection and vacuum truck services. A majority of its customers use its parts cleaning and/or waste management services.
In its parts cleaning services, the company provides customers with parts cleaning equipment and chemicals to remove oil and grease and other contaminants from engine parts and machine parts requiring cleaning. The company provides a parts cleaning machine that contains a petroleum-based solvent in a reservoir. The customer activates a pump that circulates the solvent through a nozzle where it is used to parts. The solvent can be reused for a period of time, after which it becomes too dirty and needs replacement. The company visits its customers every 4 to 12 weeks to remove the used solvent and replaces it with solvent while at the same time also cleaning and checking the customers parts cleaning equipment to ensure that it is functioning properly and assisting its customers with relevant regulatory paperwork.
The company offers approximately 12 different models of parts cleaning machines from which its customers may choose the machine that fits their specific parts cleaning needs.
The company offers various petroleum solvents and water-based (aqueous) chemicals for use in parts cleaning machines. The company also has a range of service schedules from weekly service visits to triannual service visits. In its containerized waste services, the company collects drums, pails, boxes, and other containers of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials from its customers. Wastes from vehicle maintenance include used antifreeze, used oil filters, waste paint, and used absorbent material. Wastes from manufacturing operations include waste paint and solvents, oily water wastes, used absorbents, and discarded fluorescent lighting tubes.
The company develops lower burden alternatives based on recycling materials for component recovery (oil filters) or by following the less onerous universal waste regulations (fluorescent tubes and waste paint). As part of its full-service approach, the company visits its customers periodically to check their inventory of used or waste materials, and remove full containers as appropriate.
In selected branch locations (18 as of January 2, 2010), the company provides bulk used oil collection services. The company manages some used oil through its containerized waste program, most customers who generate used oil (typically from vehicle engine oil changes) produce large quantities that are stored in bulk tanks, and these volumes are handled via bulk tank trucks, such as those that the company utilizes.
The company sells the used oil collected by its branches as fuel to electric utilities and asphalt plants. In selected branch locations (26 as of January 2, 2010), the company provides vacuum truck services for the removal of mixtures of oil, water and sediment from wastewater pretreatment devices. The companys vacuum truck service includes the removal of the oil, water, and sediment so that the customers equipment operates as intended. These services are also scheduled on regular basis.
The companys main supplier is Heritage Environmental Services.
The companys main competitor is Safety-Kleen.
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Major Shareholders
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc History
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Offices and Representations
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?