- The report contains detailed information about GTC Telecom Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GTC Telecom Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GTC Telecom Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GTC Telecom Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GTC Telecom Corp. business.
About GTC Telecom Corp.
GTC Telecom Corp. provides various telecommunication services, Internet-related services, and business process outsourcing services primarily to small and medium sized businesses and residential customers in the United States.
Telecommunications Related Services
The company is licensed in every state (except Alaska) and the District of Columbia to provide long distance telecommunications services. The company operates as a switchless, nonfacilities-based reseller of long distance services. It provides long distance telephone service under various plans. These include outbound service, inbound toll-free 800 services and calling card service.
Wireless Telephone Service
The company also provides wireless telephone service through its parent company under the name GTC Wireless, and through its majority-owned subsidiary Shine Wireless, Inc. (Shine Wireless). It offers various plans for the company's wireless service and offers the same plans under both GTC Wireless and Shine Wireless. These services are available to both consumer and business users and are both serviced through the same third party provider. The company's wireless telephone services are provided pursuant to contracts with third-party providers.
Internet Related Services
The company also operates as an Internet Service Provider, offering dial-up access at speeds up to 56kps. This service is available to both consumer and business users. The company's Internet related services are provided pursuant to contracts with third-party providers.
Business Process Outsourcing Services
The company's domestic outsourcing operations are conducted through its majority owned subsidiary, Perfexa Solutions, Inc. (Perfexa-U.S.). Perfexa-U.S.'s subsidiary, Perfexa Solutions Private Limited (Perfexa-India) manages and operates the company's call center and IT development center in New Delhi, India.
The company's Perfexa operations provide inbound, as well as outbound call center management solutions, IT management solutions and business operations management solutions. Perfexa provides customer service for the company's approximately 59,000 telecommunication and Internet users. Perfexa's IT group develops IT solutions for its customer care needs and the integration of its customer care system with those of Perfexa's New Delhi Center. Perfexa also offers its services to third parties and plans to focus on marketing its outsourced call center services to U.S. based companies.
The Company's major supplier is Sprint Communications Company L.P.
Telecommunication Services: The company's telecommunication service competitors include AT&T Corp., Sprint, and Verizon. In addition, the company competes with Sprint Communications, Inc. for the provisioning of telecommunications services.
Internet Related Services: The company's Internet related services competitors include Earthlink, Yahoo, AOL, and Microsoft Network.
Business Process Outsourcing Services: The company's Business Process Outsourcing Services competitors include Electronic Data Systems Corporation (EDS); Accenture Ltd.; Affiliated Computer Services; Convergys; Hewitt; and IBM Global Services.
Call Center Outsourcing: The companys competitor in the outsourced services within the billing services and software segment and the call center services segment is Convergys. Additional competitors include Exult, NCO Group, ProBusiness, SITEL Corporation, Synhrgy, Teletech Holdings, Inc, West Corporation, and Peopleclick.
GTC Telecom Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GTC TELECOM CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GTC TELECOM CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GTC TELECOM CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GTC TELECOM CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GTC TELECOM CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GTC Telecom Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GTC Telecom Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GTC Telecom Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GTC Telecom Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GTC Telecom Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GTC TELECOM CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GTC TELECOM CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GTC TELECOM CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GTC TELECOM CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GTC TELECOM CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GTC TELECOM CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GTC Telecom Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GTC Telecom Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GTC Telecom Corp. Major Shareholders
GTC Telecom Corp. History
GTC Telecom Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GTC Telecom Corp. Offices and Representations
GTC Telecom Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GTC Telecom Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GTC Telecom Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
GTC Telecom Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
GTC Telecom Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GTC Telecom Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GTC Telecom Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GTC Telecom Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
GTC Telecom Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
GTC Telecom Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GTC Telecom Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GTC Telecom Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?