- The report contains detailed information about Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Green Oasis Environmental, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. business.
About Green Oasis Environmental, Inc.
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. (Green Oasis or the Company) was incorporated in Florida in 1991. The Green Oasis waste oil refining process, called the EnviroEconomics System, is designed to convert waste oils into marketable fuels in a one-step process of thermal cracking and distillation. Both thermal cracking and distillation are well-known in the refining industry.
Waste oils, after removal of free water and debris, are essentially a mix of hydrocarbons, or molecules made up of only hydrogen and carbon. Many of the hydrocarbons in waste oil are "heavy," so-called because they are less volatile and less combustible. Fuels, such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel fuel, are also composed of hydrocarbons, but these are generally lighter, more volatile and more combustible.
In the EnviroEconomics System, conversion of waste oil into fuel is accomplished through thermal cracking and distillation combined in a continuous fully automated, one-step operation. Thermal cracking involves the breaking up of larger hydrocarbon molecules into smaller ones by applying heat in an oxygen-free environment. Higher quality fuels, including the thermal cracking product, are then separated out using a conventional distillation column. The heavier products remaining after separation are quality heavy fuels.
The purpose of the EnviroEconomics System is the conversion of waste oil into a fuel product suitable for most or all applications employing diesel fuel on a commercial basis. These applications are primarily industrial, including process heating systems, rail, marine and farm usage, and over-the-road vehicle use (cars, buses and trucks). Over-the-road usage involves more stringent requirements than industrial usage.
The primary accumulators of waste motor oil are businesses which service the industrial manufacturing, automotive and trucking industry. Specific accumulators include quick change oil shops, automobile and truck repair garages, municipal garages, automobile and truck dealerships, truck fleet terminals, bus operators, equipment dealerships and automobile and truck leasing fleets, all of which accumulate waste oil as the result of routine oil changes in motor vehicles.
The Green Oasis EnviroEconomics System converts waste motor oil into marketable number 2 diesel fuel in a one-step process of low temperature thermal cracking and distillation. Heavier fuels, marketable at a lower price, are produced as a byproduct. The Company plans to produce mini-refining units approximately the size of a standard freight container. Green Oasis plans eventually to offer refining units with output capacities of approximately 400 and 600 GPH of number 2 diesel fuel, although the larger 600 GPH model is still in the design phase.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREEN OASIS ENVIRONMENTAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Major Shareholders
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. History
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Offices and Representations
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Green Oasis Environmental, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?