- The report contains detailed information about GP Strategies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GP Strategies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GP Strategies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GP Strategies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GP Strategies Corp. business.
About GP Strategies Corp.
GP Strategies Corporation, through its subsidiary, General Physics Corporation, operates as a workforce development company. The company provides training, management consulting, e-Learning solutions, engineering and technical services that are customized to meet the specific needs of clients.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated through four business segments, including Manufacturing & BPO, Process & Government, Energy, and Sandy Training & Marketing (Sandy).
Manufacturing & BPO
The Manufacturing & BPO segment delivers training, curriculum design and development, staff augmentation, e-Learning services, system hosting, integration and help desk support, training business process outsourcing, and consulting and technical services primarily to companies in the electronics and semiconductors, steel, healthcare, financial and other industries as well as to government agencies.
Process & Government
The Process & Government Segment provides consulting, engineering, technical and training services, including emergency preparedness, safety and regulatory compliance, chemical demilitarization and environmental services primarily to federal and state government agencies, government contractors and petroleum and chemical refining companies. This segment also provides design and construction of alternative fuel stations, including LNG fueling and hydrogen stations.
The Energy segment provides engineering services, products and training primarily to electric power utilities. Its proprietary EtaPro Performance Monitoring and Optimization System provides a suite of performance solutions for power generation plants and is installed at approximately 700 power generating units in approximately 25 countries. In addition, this segment provides Web-based training through its GPiLearn portal to approximately 28,000 power plant personnel in the U.S. and in approximately 35 countries.
Sandy Training & Marketing
The Sandy Training & Marketing Segment provides custom product sales training and serves manufacturing customers in the U.S. automotive industry. Sandy provides custom product sales training designed to educate customer sales forces with respect to new product features and designs. Furthermore, Sandy helps its clients assess their customer relationship management strategy, measure performance against competitors and connect with their customers on a one-to-one basis.
Services and Products
Custom Training, Sales Training and Performance Improvement: The company provides custom training services and products to support existing, as well as the launch of new, plants, products, equipment, technologies and processes. The range of services includes fundamental analysis of a clients training needs, curriculum design, instructional material development (in hard copy, electronic/software or other format), information technology service support and delivery of training. Training products include custom instructor and student training manuals, and instructional materials suitable for Web-based and blended learning solutions.
The companys instructional delivery capabilities include traditional classroom, structured on-the-job training (OJT), just-in-time methods, computer-based, Web-based, video-based and a spectrum of e-Learning technologies. The companys e-Learning services enable it to function as a single-source e-Learning solutions provider through its integration services and hosting, the development and provisioning of proprietary content and the aggregation and distribution of third party content. In addition, its Sandy segment provides customer relationship marketing (CRM) products, including brand loyalty publications and other related products. Sandy develops personalized publications for automotive and non-automotive clients which establish a link between the manufacturer/dealer and each customer. Sandy has also produced brand specific portfolios that are installed in the gloveboxes of new cars and trucks at the time of vehicle assembly.
Business Process Outsourcing: The company provides business process outsourcing solutions, including the management of its customers
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GP STRATEGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GP STRATEGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GP STRATEGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GP STRATEGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GP STRATEGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GP Strategies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GP Strategies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GP Strategies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GP Strategies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GP Strategies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GP STRATEGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GP STRATEGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GP STRATEGIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GP STRATEGIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GP STRATEGIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GP STRATEGIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GP Strategies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GP Strategies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GP Strategies Corp. Major Shareholders
GP Strategies Corp. History
GP Strategies Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GP Strategies Corp. Offices and Representations
GP Strategies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GP Strategies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GP Strategies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
GP Strategies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
GP Strategies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GP Strategies Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GP Strategies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GP Strategies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
GP Strategies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
GP Strategies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GP Strategies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GP Strategies Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?