- The report contains detailed information about GlobalOptions Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GlobalOptions Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GlobalOptions Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GlobalOptions Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GlobalOptions Group, Inc. business.
About GlobalOptions Group, Inc.
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. provides risk mitigation and management services to government entities, corporations, and high net-worth and high-profile individuals.
The company enables clients to identify, assess and prevent natural and man-made threats to the well-being of individuals and the operations of governments and corporations. In addition, the company assists clients in recovering from the damages or losses resulting from the occurrence of acts of terror, natural disasters, fraud and other risks.
The company delivers risk mitigation and management services through four business units: Preparedness Services; Fraud and Special Investigative Unit (SIU) Services; Security Consulting and Investigations; and International Strategies.
The Preparedness Services unit develops and implements crisis management and emergency response plans for disaster mitigation, continuity of operations and other emergency management issues for governments, corporations and individuals. The company offers a range of services to help its clients better prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters. Services the company provides include: business continuity plans, emergency exercises and training programs, post-disaster crisis communications assistance, preparedness, response and recovery services, strategic advisory services, and threat and impact assessments. The Preparedness Services unit is comprised of James Lee Witt Associates, LLC.
Fraud and SIU Services
The Fraud and SIU Services unit provides investigative surveillance, anti-fraud solutions and business intelligence services to the insurance industry, law firms and multinational organizations. The company provides services to clients both nationally and regionally through licensed investigators in all 50 states, as well as internationally through affiliates. The companys investigators provide reports and intelligence on subjects such as workmans compensation surveillance, unfair trade practices, political trends, economic forecasts, profiles on competitors and satellite reconnaissance. Services the company provides include: anti-fraud training, background investigations, corporate investigations for liability, fraud reporting, insurance claims investigations, on-scene accident investigations, regulatory compliance, and surveillance.
The companys proprietary GlobalTrak 3.0 technology enables the company to deliver real-time, Web-based reporting, communications and fraud program management. The companys software enables adjusters, claims representatives, risk managers and SIU departments to access and download status updates, including case receipts, assignments, work schedules, results of investigative activity, investigative reports and streaming video and audio.
The Fraud and SIU Services unit is comprised of the following acquired companies: Confidential Business Resources (CBR); Hyperion Risk, Inc. (Hyperion Risk); Secure Source, Inc (Secure Source); Facticon, Inc. (Facticon); and First Advantage Investigative Services (FAIS).
Security Consulting and Investigations
The Security Consulting and Investigations unit delivers specialized security and investigative services to governments, corporations and individuals. The company provides security assessments, anti-terrorism training, threat analyses, fraud prevention techniques, special event security, private travel management and the design, implementation and management of security systems. Services the company provides include business intelligence, facility and IT security, forensic DNA analysis and casework, independent monitoring and regulatory compliance, IT and accounting forensics, and litigation support.
The companys Security Consulting and Investigations unit is comprised of the following acquired companies: Safir Rosetti, LLC (Safir); Bode and SPZ Oakland Corporation, dba On Line Consulting Services, Inc. (On Line Consulting).
The International Strategies unit provides multidisciplinary, international risk management and business solutions. The company offers a range of security and risk management services to foreign and domestic governments, corporations and individuals.
The company has completed engagements for clients, including foreign, federal, state and local government entities, domestic and foreign corporations, and high net-worth and high-profile individuals.
The companys competitors in the risk management and security market include Control Risks Group Limited, G4S Risk Management, Kroll Inc., Toribos GmbH, and Olive Group. It also competes with the national and international accounting and consulting firms, along with other companies such as FTI Consulting, Inc., Securitas AB and its subsidiary, Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc., Alvarez & Marsal, LLC, AlixPartners LLC, Xroads Solutions Group, and LexisNexis Applied Discovery.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GlobalOptions Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GlobalOptions Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBALOPTIONS GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. History
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GlobalOptions Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?