- The report contains detailed information about G. Willi Food-International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for G. Willi Food-International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The G. Willi Food-International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes G. Willi Food-International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of G. Willi Food-International Ltd. business.
About G. Willi Food-International Ltd.
G. Willi-Food International Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, import, export, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of various food products in Israel and internationally. The company markets its products under the brand name Willi-Food, chilled salads under the name Shamir Salads, and chilled and frozen products under the brand name Gold Frost.
The company imports, manufactures, markets, and distributes two kinds of line segments, Import Segment and Manufacturing Segment.
The company imports, markets, and distributes approximately 600 food products. These products are sold by the company and by Gold Frost. The principal products in the import segment product line are as follows:
Canned Vegetables and Pickles: These products include okra, mushrooms (whole and sliced) and terfess, artichoke (hearts and bottoms), beans, asparagus, capers, corn kernels, baby corn, palm hearts, bamboo shoots, vine leaves (including vine leaves stuffed with rice), sour pickles, mixed pickled vegetables, pickled peppers, an assortment of black and green olives, sun dried tomatoes, and edamame soybeans.
Canned Fish: These products include tuna (in oil or in water), sardines, anchovies, smoked and pressed cod liver, herring, fish paste, and salmon.
Canned Fruit: These products include pineapple (sliced or pieces), peaches, apricot, pears, cherries, mangos, litchis, and fruit cocktail.
Edible Oils: These products include olive oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, corn oil, and rapeseed oil.
Dairy and Dairy Substitute Products: These products include hard and semi-hard cheeses (parmesan, edam, kashkaval and emmental), molded cheeses (brie, camembert and danablu), feta, Bulgarian cheese, butter, butter spreads, margarine, melted cheese, cheese alternatives, condensed milk, and others.
Dried Fruit, Nuts, and Beans: These products include figs, apricots, prunes, papaya, pineapple, sunflower seeds, walnuts, pine nuts, cashew nuts, and peanuts.
Other Products: These products include instant noodle soups, coffee creamers, lemon juice, halva, Turkish delight, cookies, vinegar, sweet pastry and crackers, sauces, corn flour, pastes, rice, rice sticks, pasta, spaghetti and noodles, breakfast cereals, corn flakes, instant coffee, rusks, coconut milk, and ouzo.
The company manufactures, markets, and distributes a line of approximately 400 Mediterranean style chilled salads. The products are manufactured in its logistics center at the industrial zone in Barkan, Israel and are distributed across the country and to various clients abroad. These products are sold in various sizes and types of receptacles and are intended for use by the individual consumer, as well as by the institutional consumer food markets. The principal products in the manufacturing segment product line are chilled salads, including hummus, tehina, avocado, eggplant, potato, carrot, tomato, egg, red beet, hot pepper, cabbage, olive, tuna, mushrooms, cherub, coleslaw, and ikra salads.
The company's customers generally fall within one of the following two groups: retail supermarket chains in the organized market, and private supermarket chains, mini-markets, wholesalers, food manufactures, institutional consumers, such as catering halls, hotels, hospitals and food service companies and food producers, and customers in the Palestinian Authority. Its major customers include Shufersal Ltd. (including the chains: Shufersal Deal, Shufersal Big, Shufersal Sheli, Shufersal, Yesh, and Katif); Blue Square Israel Ltd. (which also includes MegaCenter, MegaBool, and Shefa Shuk); and Co-Op Israel (which also includes Co-Op Jerusalem, Mister Zol, Pashut Zol, and M.M.N).
The company purchases food products from approximately 250 suppliers located in Israel and worldwide, including from the Far East (China, India, the Philippines and Thailand), eastern Europe (Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria), South America (Argentina, Ecuador and Costa Rica), the United States, western and northern Europe (the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Denmark and France), and southern Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Turkey, Greece, and Cyprus). Its major supplier includes Arla Foods amba.
The companys competitors include Shemen, Tet-Bet, and Solbar with respect to edible oils; Fodor (Starkist and Yona), Posidon and Williger of the Neto Group, Filtuna, the new Vita Pri HaGalil; and Shastowits with respect to fish products; the new Vita Pri HaGalil, Yachin-Zan laKol, Williger of the Neto Group, Alaska. and Johnson with respect to canned vegetable and canned fruit products; Osem, Barila, the new Vita Pri HaGalil, Williger of the Neto Group, and Tomer with respect to pasta products; Tnuva, Tara, Strauss, Siman, Machlvot Gad, and Meshek Zuriel with respect to dairy and dairy substitute products; and Strauss, Osem, Miki's salads, Mashani, and Yad-Hamelech salads with respect to chilled salads.
The company was founded in 1994. It was formerly known as G. Willi-Food Ltd. and changed its name to G. Willi-Food International Ltd. in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of G. Willi Food-International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of G. Willi Food-International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. G. WILLI FOOD-INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Major Shareholders
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. History
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Offices and Representations
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
G. Willi Food-International Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?