- The report contains detailed information about ErgoBilt, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ErgoBilt, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ErgoBilt, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ErgoBilt, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ErgoBilt, Inc. business.
About ErgoBilt, Inc.
Ergobilt Inc (the Company) is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of customized, high-end ergonomic products that re-engineer the workplace and the home office by scientifically minimizing the physical stress imposed upon the human body. Its current product line primarily consists of four series of premium-priced, ergonomic office chairs, marketed under the BodyBilt® tradename, which can be customized through proprietary modular designs to meet the needs of each customer.
BodyBilt® chairs are based on NASA research conducted during its SkyLab missions that identified the least stressful body position for astronauts during extended missions in space. BodyBilt® chairs have a 10-Point Posture Control -- system that allows each individual user to assume a posture similar to the stress-free posture of astronauts in space.
The Company is also the licensee of certain hardware and software for voice-to-text transcription and data capture which are sold under the name "IMPACTwriter". This technology significantly reduces the number of keystrokes needed for transcription.
In the mid-1970s, NASA collected detailed anthropometric data during successive SkyLab missions, including in-depth studies on posture. According to data published in NASA's Anthropometric Source Book, NASA discovered that when the body is placed in the weightless, or zero-gravity environment of space, it assumes a specific posture that is substantially different from a traditional upright or seated posture.
BodyBilt® chairs' contoured seats are made with multi-densities of foam strategically placed to distribute the user's body weight over a greater surface area. Additionally, the angle between the back rest and the seat structure can be adjusted to approximate the posture that the body assumes naturally in the gravity-free environment of space. Five different seat designs provide additional comfort for customers of various sizes and shapes. The back rests also contain multi-densities of strategically placed foam and are shaped to provide maximum support in the lumbar area. The personal Air Lumbar -- pump inflates the lumbar area, allowing the back rest to conform even more closely to the unique curvature of each person's back. The eight different arms available with all BodyBilt® chairs are designed for different workplace tasks and offer customers more choices to reduce neck and shoulder strain. Available armrests include the Linear Tracking Arm -- and Pivot Arm -- for specialized applications, including medical, micro-surgical and desk-top needs. The 3-Way Arm mechanism allows for proper arm support which can help the user avoid repetitive stress injuries.
The Company manufactures BodyBilt® chairs designed for non-managerial task workers (J Task Series), managerial task workers (J-Manager Series), managers and executives (K Series) and "Big & Tall" workers (S Series). These chairs are capable of supporting persons weighing up to 350 pounds. The Company's collection of BodyBilt® chairs meets and often exceeds the current ergonomic standards in seating design, from American National Standards Institute -- Human Factors Society 100-88 to those proposed by OSHA.
The modular design of the BodyBilt® chairs allows each customer to create a custom chair, selecting from more than 1,600 possible combinations of arms, backrests, headrests, seats and bases, in addition to style and fabric choices. The Company has been able to provide this myriad of choices to the customer without maintaining excessive inventory levels as a result of its use of interchangeable parts. The Company generally can deliver a customized BodyBilt® chair to the customer in less than four weeks, about one-half the time required by large manufacturers.
BodyBilt® chairs are warranted against defects in materials or work quality as follows: seven years on the base, the steel structure of the mechanism and the backrest post; five years on the casters, clutch plates, torsion springs, handles, seat and backrest plastic structure, backrest height adjuster, foam, polyurethane arm pads, pneumatic height cylinder, armrest structure and all welds; and two years on the Air Lumbar -- pillow.
The Company's largest customers include Hewlett Packard, Boeing Commercial Aircraft Company and Texas Instruments, Inc.
The Company faces significant competition from Herman Miller, Inc., Steelcase Design Partnership and Haworth Group, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ERGOBILT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ERGOBILT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ERGOBILT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ERGOBILT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ERGOBILT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ErgoBilt, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ErgoBilt, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ErgoBilt, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ErgoBilt, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ErgoBilt, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ERGOBILT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ERGOBILT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ERGOBILT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ERGOBILT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ERGOBILT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ERGOBILT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ErgoBilt, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ErgoBilt, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ErgoBilt, Inc. Major Shareholders
ErgoBilt, Inc. History
ErgoBilt, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ErgoBilt, Inc. Offices and Representations
ErgoBilt, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ErgoBilt, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ErgoBilt, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ErgoBilt, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
ErgoBilt, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ErgoBilt, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ErgoBilt, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ErgoBilt, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ErgoBilt, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ErgoBilt, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ErgoBilt, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ErgoBilt, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?