- The report contains detailed information about EnGlobe Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EnGlobe Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EnGlobe Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EnGlobe Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EnGlobe Corp. business.
About EnGlobe Corp.
EnGlobe Corp., an integrated environmental services company, specializes in the management of contaminated soils and organic-based waste streams. The company offers solutions to municipal, commercial and industrial clients in Canada, the northeastern the United States, the United Kingdom and France through its subsidiaries: Biogénie, and its subsidiary Celtic, for site assessment and remediation, GSI Environment Inc. for organic waste management, and Tanknology Canada for tank testing and calibration.
Site Assessment and Remediation
Biogenie and Celtic compose the Site Assessment and Remediation (SAR) business unit for EnGlobe. SAR services include on-site soil treatment and off-site treatment and recycling of contaminated soil at Soil Treatment Facilities, (STFs), and the remediation of contaminated or degraded sites. Biogénie has operating locations in Canada, the United States, France and the United Kingdom and Celtic has operating locations in the United Kingdom. Biogénie owns and operates or has an operating agreement for fourteen STFs: nine in Quebec, one in Ontario, one in Northern Canada, two in the United Kingdom and one in France.
The STF operations include the charging of a gate fee for the receipt of contaminated soils that ranges depending on the region and level of soil contamination. The company then treats the soil to reduce the level of contamination and arranges for the transportation and disposal of the treated material.
The Remediation operations include the planning and management of site remediation projects and the treatment of contaminated soils on the site of the remediation project. The company operates approximately 50 on-site treatment units, which include equipment designed and managed by the company for its exclusive use.
EnGlobes SAR business unit is able to treat soil and groundwater contaminants, including polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, petroleum hydrocarbons (crude oil, gasoline, diesel, heating oil), transformer and used oil, chlorinated and non-chlorinated solvents (TCE, PCE, chlorobenzene, methyl ethyl keytone), among others.
The SAR business unit serves various customers, including government agencies, environmental consultants, integrated petroleum companies, excavation contractors, real estate developers, as well as industrial and manufacturing companies.
Organic Waste Management
Through its subsidiary, GSI Environment Inc. (GSI), the company operates the Organic Waste Management (OWM) business unit. OWM services include the provision of environmental services such as direct land application, composting and storage or disposal of organic wastes and eco-product sales in Quebec and Ontario. GSI has operating locations in Ontario and Quebec and has eight composting and 1 transfer centre all located in the Province of Quebec, Canada. GSI manages approximately 800,00 metric tons of organic waste annually through its composting facilities, degraded sites, cogeneration purposes, direct land application and land filling.
The end product organic matter, which is rich in soil nutrients, can be used for various functions including horticultural products for gardening and landscaping, site remediation, agricultural land application, erosion control and alternate daily cover for landfills. Organic waste treatments other than composting include direct land application, cogeneration, dehydration and granulation or land filling.
GSI primarily serves municipal, industrial and commercial clients. Organic wastes treated by GSI include manure, garden waste, leaves, pulp and paper mills biosolid wastes, food waste (including municipal green-bin waste), wastewater biosolids and other organic products. GSI also treats some inorganic wastes including, ashes, alkaline residues, casting sands, cement dust, gypsum sludge and other inorganic wastes.
Tank Testing and Calibration
Tanknology Canada (Tanknology) is the Tank Testing and Calibration business unit for EnGlobe. Tanknology provides storage tank and line precision leak testing and statistical inventory reconciliation, compliance testing, meter calibration, and facility compliance and tank system audits across Canada. Tanknology primarily serves companies in the excavation, distribution and retail of petroleum products such as integrated oil and gas companies and gas station operators.
The company was incorporated in 2000. It was formerly known as Environmental Management Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to EnGlobe Corp. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENGLOBE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENGLOBE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENGLOBE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENGLOBE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENGLOBE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EnGlobe Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EnGlobe Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EnGlobe Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EnGlobe Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EnGlobe Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENGLOBE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENGLOBE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENGLOBE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENGLOBE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENGLOBE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENGLOBE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EnGlobe Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EnGlobe Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EnGlobe Corp. Major Shareholders
EnGlobe Corp. History
EnGlobe Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EnGlobe Corp. Offices and Representations
EnGlobe Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EnGlobe Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EnGlobe Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
EnGlobe Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
EnGlobe Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EnGlobe Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EnGlobe Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EnGlobe Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
EnGlobe Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
EnGlobe Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EnGlobe Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EnGlobe Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?