- The report contains detailed information about Elephant Talk Communications Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elephant Talk Communications Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elephant Talk Communications Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elephant Talk Communications Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elephant Talk Communications Inc. business.
About Elephant Talk Communications Inc.
Elephant Talk Communications, Inc. is an international provider of business software and services to the telecommunications and financial services industry.
The company also operates landline telephony services in nine European countries and Bahrain. Its network components, hardware, software systems, telecom switches and interconnections with other telecom operators are located in secured data-centers in eight countries. The companys ET Boss software enables mobile carriers to outsource their entire back office to Elephant Talk.
Products and Markets
Full Mobile Virtual Network Enabler (Full MVNE)
The companys ET BOSS platform is designed to provide an all-in-one solution for both the traditional MNOs: the operators of vast Antenna Networks and managers of wireless spectrum granted through licenses by national governments, as well as for MVNOs.
The company focuses MVNE platform on wireless data services, content, applications and E-commerce. Through an integrated platform built around its network, the company offers its customers a solution for both pre-paid and post-paid mobile services, as well as traditional landline telecommunication services like toll free, shared cost and premium rate services, supported by content & payment provisioning systems. Through a web-based interface, the companys customers may run these networked delivery platforms as if they were their own. This feature would allow B2B customers to see mobile, landline, Internet, WiFi, WiMax and local, regional or multi-country, as just one integrated network.
Mobile Network Partners
As a provider of full Mobile Virtual Network Enabling platforms, the company partners with mobile network operators to support them in addressing the specific needs of Mobile Virtual Network Operators, the sales, marketing and distribution organizations that (re)package, (re)bundle and (re)position mobile telecommunications as part of their overall service offering.
The company acquired ValidSoft, Ltd. (ValidSoft) in March 2010. ValidSoft provides authentication and transaction verification capabilities that allow organizations to implement solutions that protect against certain of the latest forms of credit and debit card fraud, and on-line transaction and identity theft.
Collaboration agreement ValidSoft Ltd., Ireland
The company, in June 2009, and ValidSoft entered into a collaboration agreement. Pursuant to this agreement, the company and ValidSoft would bundle and sell products offered by both companies. The companies have granted each other worldwide licenses for their intellectual property in connection with the distribution, marketing, and sale of products to be offered.
Traditional Telecom Services: The company competes with incumbent telecom operators, such as BT, France Telecom, KPN, Telefonica, Telecom Italia and Telekom Austria.
Mobile Services: The companys competitors in this market includes Highdeal, Comverse, Geneva, Amdocs and Artilium. The company also competes with Aspider, primarily active in the Netherlands; Vistream/Materna, primarily active in Germany; Effortel, primarily active in Belgium and Italy; Transatel, primarily active in France; Telcordia, primarily active in North America; Virtel, primarily active in Australia; and the combination Artilium/Atos Origin, active throughout Europe.
Fraud Prediction & Prevention Services: The companys (ValidSoft) Fraud Prediction & Prevention Services face competition from Authentify, Strikeforce, Finsphere, Tricipher for Out-of-Band (OBB), RSA, VASCO and others for Tokens, and Verisign and others for Digital Certificates.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elephant Talk Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elephant Talk Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELEPHANT TALK COMMUNICATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Major Shareholders
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. History
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Offices and Representations
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elephant Talk Communications Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?