- The report contains detailed information about Dun & Bradstreet Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dun & Bradstreet Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dun & Bradstreet Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dun & Bradstreet Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dun & Bradstreet Corp. business.
About Dun & Bradstreet Corp.
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation provides commercial information and insight on businesses in the United States. The companys global commercial database contains approximately 150 million business records.
The company manages its business through two segments: North America (which consists of its operations in the United States (U.S.) and Canada); and International (which consists of its operations in Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America).
Customer Solutions and Services
Risk Management Solutions
The company, within this customer solution set, offers traditional and value-added solutions. The companys traditional solutions includes its DNBi Solution and also consists of reports from its database used primarily for making decisions about new credit applications. The companys value-added solutions support automated decision-making and portfolio management through the use of scoring and integrated software solutions.
The companys principal Risk Management Solutions are: DNBi, its interactive, customizable online application that offers its customers real time access to its complete and up-to-date global DUNSRight information, comprehensive monitoring and portfolio analysis; the companys Business Information Report, its Comprehensive Report, and its International Report, which provide overall profiles of a company, including, based on the report type, financial information, payment information, history of a business, ownership details, operational information and similar information; the companys Self Awareness Solutions, which allow its small business customers to establish, improve and protect their own credit; the companys decisioning scores, which help assess the credit risk of a business by assigning a rating or score; and Supply Lifecycle Risk Management, which is an online solution that allows customers to standardize their supplier registration and evaluation process by creating a single point of entry.
Sales & Marketing Solutions
The company, within this customer solution set, offers traditional and value-added solutions. The companys traditional solutions consist of marketing lists, labels, and customized data files used by its customers in their direct mail and marketing activities. The companys value-added solutions include decision-making and customer information management solutions.
The companys principal Sales & Marketing Solutions are: Customer Data Integration, which are a suite of solutions that cleanse, identify, link and enrich customer information with its DUNSRight Quality Process; and Direct Marketing Lists, which benefit from its DUNSRight Quality Process to enable its customers to create a marketing campaign.
The companys Internet Solutions business provides products that address the online business intelligence needs of professionals and small businesses, including information on companies, industries and executives, integration tools that bring this information into the day-to-day workflow of its customers, and research and advice regarding starting up and managing a business.
Hoovers provides information on public and private companies, and on industries and executives, sales, marketing and research professionals worldwide. The database includes industry and company briefs, information on competitors, corporate financials, executive contact information, news and research, family trees, and contact information including biographies. Hoovers subscribers primarily access the data online via Hoovers Online.
First Research is an Internet provider of editorial-based industry insight, specifically modified towards sales professionals.
AllBusiness.com is an online media and e-commerce company that leverages its proprietary publishing platform and a range of content to help users run their small businesses. AllBusiness.com operates one of the business information sites on the Internet.
The companys principal Internet Solutions are: subscription solutions delivered online through Hoovers Online (such as Researcher, Prospector, Relationship Manager, Executive, and its First Research industry data solution) and via elec
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dun & Bradstreet Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dun & Bradstreet Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DUN & BRADSTREET CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Major Shareholders
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. History
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Offices and Representations
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dun & Bradstreet Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?