- The report contains detailed information about Delta Three, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Delta Three, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Delta Three, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Delta Three, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Delta Three, Inc. business.
About Delta Three, Inc.
deltathree, Inc. provides integrated voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) telephony services, products, hosted solutions, and infrastructure.
The company offers a suite of private label VoIP products and services, as well as a back-office platform for service providers, resellers, and corporate customers, such as VoIP operators and various corporate enterprises. Its direct-to-consumer channel includes its iConnectHere offering (which provides VoIP products and services directly to consumers and small businesses online using the same primary platform) and its joip offering (which serves as the VoIP service provider embedded in the Globarange cordless phones of Panasonic Communications).
The company has built a privately-managed, global network using IP technology and offers its customers a suite of IP video and voice products.
Digital Video and Voice-over-IP Services: Through the use of its network, the company offers a white-label solution in which its customers have the ability to customize, implement, and launch digital next generation communications offerings. For its potential partners, the company offers a spectrum of service provider back-end support services, including network management, billing, provisioning, and e-commerce, as well as custom Web and application development.
Broadband Phone: The companys Broadband Phone product is a phone replacement solution available to business and retail customers over the last mile through broadband connections via cable modem, DSL or fixed wireless. In addition to offering capabilities similar to those offered by traditional telephony providers and allowing users to use their existing phone, Broadband Phone enables a user to operate features and retrieve voice mail through email, Web or a phone interface.
PC-to-Phone: The companys PC-to-Phone offering enables a user to place a call to a standard telephone anywhere in the world directly from a personal computer while remaining on-line.
The company provides a set of value-added services that enables it to address the challenges that have made the provision of telecommunications services difficult. These operations management tools include the following:
Account Provisioning: The company provides its service provider and reseller customers with a Web page through which they can order additional services or accounts, generate and activate PINs and perform other customary implementation functions.
Payment Processing Systems: The company provides its customers with a fraud detection and prevention system to permit secure credit card transactions over the Web.
Billing and Account Management: The company provides its customers with Web-based access to billing records to check billing and usage information or to increase prepaid accounts.
Customer Care: The company has moved and consolidated traditional first tier customer care functions onto the Web for flexibility and support this with second tier customer care.
Network Operations Care: The company provides a network operations center (NOC) automated trouble ticket system, which enables its customers to submit, manage, and follow-up with technical questions and issues online.
In 2009, the company has entered into an agreement with ACN Pacific Pty Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of ACN, Inc. pursuant to which it provides digital video and voice-over-IP services in Australia and New Zealand to ACN Pacific.
In 2009, the company has also entered into an agreement with Ojo Service, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of WorldGate Communications, Inc., a publicly-held provider of video phone equipment, pursuant to which it provides Ojo Service digital video and voice-over-IP services in the United States.
deltathree, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELTA THREE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELTA THREE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELTA THREE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELTA THREE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELTA THREE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Delta Three, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Delta Three, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Delta Three, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Delta Three, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Delta Three, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DELTA THREE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELTA THREE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELTA THREE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELTA THREE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELTA THREE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELTA THREE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Delta Three, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Delta Three, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Delta Three, Inc. Major Shareholders
Delta Three, Inc. History
Delta Three, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Delta Three, Inc. Offices and Representations
Delta Three, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Delta Three, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Delta Three, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Delta Three, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Delta Three, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Delta Three, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Delta Three, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Delta Three, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Delta Three, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Delta Three, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Delta Three, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Delta Three, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?