- The report contains detailed information about Corporate Executive Board Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Corporate Executive Board Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Corporate Executive Board Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Corporate Executive Board Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Corporate Executive Board Co. business.
About Corporate Executive Board Co.
The Corporate Executive Board Company delivers authoritative data, tools, and peer insights to enterprises. The company primarily delivers these products and services to a client base through annual, fixed-fee membership subscriptions. As of December 31, 2009, its member network included executives and professionals from approximately 50 countries and 4,800 institutions.
In February 2010, the company extended a collaboration agreement with The Advisory Board Company, entered into in 2007, to enhance services to members.
Products and Services
The companys products and services focus on five corporate functions. These corporate functions are: Finance, Strategy, and Operations; Human Resources; Information Technology; Legal and Compliance; and Sales, Marketing, and Communications. Its products and services enable to address critical issues, such as cost savings, risk management, employee engagement, communications, and corporate governance.
Best Practices Research and Solutions: The company analyze and document corporate best practices for significant and pressing issues that members confront. Through its proprietary research, the company identifies economic leverage points and isolates high return-on-investment solutions for members to implement. The company delivers this research through various channels, including Web-based resources, interactive workshops, live meetings, and published studies.
Active Executive Network: The company connects members to networks of peer executives and professionals across industries and geographies. These networks operate through in-person meetings and Web- and email-based platforms. In 2009, these networks supported approximately 1,000 virtual events for approximately 67,000 participants and 500 live meetings for approximately 9,500 attendees worldwide.
Proprietary Data Assets and Analytic Tools: The company provides members with tools and analysis that enable decision-making. Its diagnostic tool allows a member executive to understand how other executives assess the performance of their own department. In 2009, the company created approximately 100 analytical tools and approximately 400 benchmarking data sets.
Decision Support on Urgent Issues: The company delivers decision support and advice to members on time-sensitive issues.
Advisory Support: The company delivers a proprietary on site executive education curriculum to executives and their teams, supported through e-learning resources.
Sales and Marketing
The company sells products and services in approximately 50 countries.
In April 2010, HighRoads, Inc. and the Corporate Executive Board Co. announced an alliance whereby they would combine real-time health care benefit data to analyze the effects of health care design changes as a result of health care reform.
The Corporate Executive Board Company was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Corporate Executive Board Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Corporate Executive Board Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Corporate Executive Board Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Corporate Executive Board Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Corporate Executive Board Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORPORATE EXECUTIVE BOARD CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Corporate Executive Board Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Corporate Executive Board Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Corporate Executive Board Co. Major Shareholders
Corporate Executive Board Co. History
Corporate Executive Board Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Corporate Executive Board Co. Offices and Representations
Corporate Executive Board Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Corporate Executive Board Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Corporate Executive Board Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Corporate Executive Board Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Corporate Executive Board Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Corporate Executive Board Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Corporate Executive Board Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Corporate Executive Board Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Corporate Executive Board Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Corporate Executive Board Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Corporate Executive Board Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Corporate Executive Board Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?