- The report contains detailed information about Cordia Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cordia Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cordia Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cordia Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cordia Corp. business.
About Cordia Corp.
Cordia Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications products and services in the United States and internationally. The company provides business, residential, and wholesale customers with local and long distance voice services utilizing traditional wireline and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies.
The company offers small business and residential consumers wireline service by leasing a portion of the network owned by other telecommunications carriers, namely Verizon Communications, Inc. (Verizon) and Qwest Communications International, Inc. (Qwest). These leasing arrangements are controlled by multi-state, multi-year interconnection and commercial services agreements that allow the company to offer telecommunications services to consumers in the Northeastern and Western regions of the United States.
The company offers local exchange, local access, domestic and international long distance telephone services, and a suite of local features and calling plans to small business and residential consumers in Colorado, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin through Cordia Communications Corp. (CCC), My Tel Co, Inc. (MTC), and NST. It also licensed to provide local and/or long distance telecommunications services in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah.
The company launched the commercial roll-out of its VoIP service offering, a voice over broadband solution enabling delivery of voice services over any broadband Internet Protocol (IP) connection through its wholly-owned subsidiary CordiaIP Corp. (CordiaIP) in 2006. The company offers a range of service plans.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Cordia International Corp. (CIC), acquires and operates traditional wireline and VoIP telecom assets outside the United States. The company has focused on the Asia Pacific (APAC) region and South America.
In Hong Kong, the Office of Telecommunications Authority (OFTA), has granted the company the authority to offer telecommunications services under a Public Non-Exclusive Telecommunications Services (PNETS) License and VoIP service under a separate Services-Based Operator license. The company is in the process of interconnecting with incumbent carriers in Hong Kong for the roll out of its services.
In India, in February 2008, the companys joint venture, Cordia LT Communication Private Limited launched VoIP service offerings on a nationwide basis pursuant to the license granted by the Ministry of Communications. This license also allows the company to serve as an Internet Service Provider in India.
In the Philippines, the company launched its offshore call center during 2007. The center provides the company with various services, including outbound telemarketing, customer service, welcome calls, and collections.
The companys VoIP network includes international Direct Inward Dial (DID) telephone numbers from approximately 40 countries; network points of presence in Hong Kong, India, Brazil and the United States; and peering agreements with approximately 10 carriers.
Business Process Outsourcing Service (BPO Services)
The company offers an outsourced service product line, which includes wholesale telecommunications services. The companys wholesale customers have access to its Internet enabled software systems in which Web client front-ends called Workspaces serve as an interface for integration with its software systems. The services available to wholesalers through the companys Workspaces are the same services utilized internally for the provision of its own traditional wireline and VoIP services to its customers.
Cordia Corporation was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORDIA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORDIA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORDIA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORDIA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORDIA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cordia Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cordia Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cordia Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cordia Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cordia Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CORDIA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORDIA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORDIA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORDIA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORDIA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORDIA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cordia Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cordia Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cordia Corp. Major Shareholders
Cordia Corp. History
Cordia Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cordia Corp. Offices and Representations
Cordia Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cordia Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cordia Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cordia Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Cordia Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cordia Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cordia Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cordia Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cordia Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cordia Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cordia Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cordia Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?