- The report contains detailed information about Conectisys Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Conectisys Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Conectisys Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Conectisys Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Conectisys Corp. business.
About Conectisys Corp.
Conectisys Corporation develops automatic meter reading (AMR) technologies and products for remote reading of electronic energy meters located in residential structures primarily in the United States. The company has developed AMR solution that includes a system employing hardware and software that allow for residential and commercial applications.
The companys H-NET system comprises two principal components, including H- NET 5.0 product, which comprises circuitry and a radio transmitter, and H-NET BaseStation. Its H-NET 5.0 product is a component designed to be part of a digital energy meter to read and wirelessly transmit meter data to its H-NET BaseStation. Its H-NET BaseStation is designed to receive and relay the meter data over standard land lines and cellular connections to a central location where the data is compiled and utilized.
H-NET system is designed to enable users to remotely read electronic energy usage meters without the necessity of someone traveling to and physically reading the meter. Its H-NET system is designed to provide continuous meter-reading capabilities, address the inefficiencies that accompany physical meter reading. The data collected by H-NET-equipped meters would be transmitted over the unlicensed ISM 900 MHz radio frequency band. Its H- NET system allows for high-density data transmissions.
H-NET system comprises two principal components, including H-NET 5.0 product, which includes circuitry and a radio transmitter; and H- NET BaseStation. In addition to these two principal components, the companys H-NET system utilizes a network operating center. The first component of its H-NET system is an electronic meter put into service at a residence that is equipped with a circuit board that contains a memory module, microprocessor, and a two-way radio transmission and receiver device that operates in the ISM 900 MHz radio frequency band. This circuit board may also be retrofitted to some existing meters.
The H-NET Network
The H-NET network comprises network operating center and local networks, which in turn are each comprised of a base station and H-NET-equipped meters. Each H-NET-equipped meter can communicate with other H-NET-equipped meters that are up to a distance of one-quarter mile away. The companys base stations are designed to receive data transmissions from up to 7,500 H- NET-equipped meters.
The company offers various services to utility companies and energy service providers in addition to reading their customers' energy meters. Its services include energy management, data storage and archiving, and the provision of near real-time energy usage data to evaluate energy consumption and determine cost savings procedures.
The H-NET Wireless Network Vision
The company designs H-NET system to deliver AMR solution that enables the realization of substantial efficiencies in the remote meter reading and centralized data collection contexts and that provides various features and services.
The companys H-NET system employs new technology developed to allow utility companies and energy service providers to have a wireless network of intelligent meters, with each meter communicating with another and passing data back and forth, allowing near real-time energy consumption data to be collected.
The companys competitors include CellNet Data Systems; Schlumberger Ltd.; Itron, Inc.; and Hunt Technologies, Inc.
The company was incorporated in 1986 under the name Coastal Financial Corp. It changed its name to BDR Industries, Inc. in 1994 and further changed its name to ConectiSys Corporation in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONECTISYS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONECTISYS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONECTISYS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONECTISYS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONECTISYS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Conectisys Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Conectisys Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Conectisys Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Conectisys Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Conectisys Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONECTISYS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONECTISYS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONECTISYS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONECTISYS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONECTISYS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONECTISYS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Conectisys Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Conectisys Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Conectisys Corp. Major Shareholders
Conectisys Corp. History
Conectisys Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Conectisys Corp. Offices and Representations
Conectisys Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Conectisys Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Conectisys Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Conectisys Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Conectisys Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Conectisys Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Conectisys Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Conectisys Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Conectisys Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Conectisys Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Conectisys Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Conectisys Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?