- The report contains detailed information about Collection House Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Collection House Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Collection House Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Collection House Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Collection House Ltd. business.
About Collection House Ltd.
Collection House Limited provides receivables management services to corporate and government clients in all Australian states and territories and throughout New Zealand. The company provides various financial services including receivables management, debt collection, insurance recovery and claims management, debt purchasing and recovery, credit reporting, and corporate risk rating.
Contingent Collection Services
Consumer Division collects debts on a commission basis for banks and building societies, finance companies and other institutions that provide credit.
Commercial Division collects debts on a commission basis for commercial clients including retail and wholesale suppliers, local government, utilities, and schools.
Insurance Recovery Division collects on a commission basis outstanding motor vehicle claims as well as property and public liability insurance claims on behalf of insurance companies and self-insurers.
Workers Compensation Division recovers on a commission basis outstanding employer workers compensation premiums on behalf of insurers.
Receivables Management Division manages outsourced current receivables portfolios. Collection is generally conducted on a fee for service basis.
International Division collects on a commission basis, debts owed overseas to Australian or New Zealand clients, or debts owed in Australia or New Zealand to clients based in other countries. Collection House International uses a global network of specialist agents.
National Revenue Corporation (NRC) offers a special service to the small / medium business community through its unique Tandem program. Designed to be an alternative solution to conventional collection approaches, the Tandem program focusses on reducing the overall debt portfolio of small to medium sized businesses and professionals, accelerating cash flow, and reducing losses associated with bad debt.
Midstate Credit Management Services and Countrywide Mercantile Services provide specialized receivables management and debt recovery services to the commercial and local government sectors in Melbourne, regional Victoria and southern New South Wales.
Account Asset Management
Lion Finance Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary that purchases debt portfolios in Australia and New Zealand.
Australian Business Research Pty Ltd (ABR) is a business information services company offering various live business searches to clients, providing on-line access to one of the most comprehensive range of government and private databases in Australasia.
National Tenancy Database Pty Ltd (NTD) is a tenancy database provider in Australia with approximately one million tenant files, 4,000 subscribers and 10,000 rental checks done per month. NTD supplies the real estate industry with tenant histories and public record information, and can verify details provided on rental applications. NTD also carries out commercial checks of companies, directors, businesses and proprietors.
Insurance Claims Solutions Pty Ltd (ICS) offers a multi-faceted web-based claims management system called ClaimsFasTrack. It is a totally flexible and optioned solution allowing insurers, self-insurers and underwriters to manage insurance claims. Insurers can outsource all or part of the claims management process and reduce costs in the claims process.
Rapid Ratings Pty Ltd (RR) is a quantitative-based global rating agency based in Brisbane. It was the first corporate credit rating agency in Australia with an Australian Financial Services licence from ASIC. RR rates more than 15,000 companies (both listed and unlisted) in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore and the USA. Customers include investment funds, brokers and financial planners, accounting firms, banks and other large creditors.
Accounts Receivable Management
The Receivables Management program offers clients the opportunity to refer to Collection House those accounts which become immediately overdue for payment.
Utilising specialised proprietary receivables collection software in tandem with acknowledged industry professionals, the company works with both
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Collection House Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Collection House Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Collection House Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Collection House Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Collection House Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLLECTION HOUSE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Collection House Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Collection House Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Collection House Ltd. Major Shareholders
Collection House Ltd. History
Collection House Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Collection House Ltd. Offices and Representations
Collection House Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Collection House Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Collection House Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Collection House Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Collection House Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Collection House Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Collection House Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Collection House Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Collection House Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Collection House Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Collection House Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Collection House Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?