- The report contains detailed information about Clearwire Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clearwire Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clearwire Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clearwire Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clearwire Corporation business.
About Clearwire Corporation
Clearwire Corporation builds and operates mobile broadband networks that provide high-speed residential and mobile Internet access services and residential voice services in communities throughout the country.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated in 61 markets in the United States and Europe, covering approximately 44.7 million people. The company, in its 4G markets, offers its services both on a retail basis and through its Wholesale Partners, including Sprint, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House. These markets include Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Portland, Oregon, San Antonio, and Seattle.
As of December 31, 2009, the company offered its services primarily in 57 markets throughout the United States and in 4 markets in Europe. The companys services consist primarily of providing wireless broadband connectivity, and, as of December 31, 2009, in 56 of its domestic markets, the company also offered fixed VoIP telephony services.
The companys retail services are offered under its CLEAR brand in its 4G markets and under the Clearwire brand in its legacy markets, and offers 4G mobile broadband services in each of its 4G markets through its wholesale partners. The company offers its subscribers Internet and voice services, including mobile access, as its primary service offerings.
CLEAR Mobile Broadband Services
As of December 31, 2009, the company offered its CLEAR branded retail services over its 4G mobile broadband networks in 27 markets. The company offers its CLEAR subscribers choice and simplicity in its service offerings, which can be combined in multiple ways to meet the subscribers specific needs. These offerings include day passes, service contract and no-contract plans, and bundled services. The companys mobile plans consist of a daily pass for a fixed fee, limited use monthly plans where subscribers purchase a specified amount of data usage for a fixed price and unlimited monthly plans that do not limit the amount of data usage.
The company also offers a dual mode device that enables subscribers to access both its 4G mobile broadband networks and networks operated by Sprint. Under the commercial agreements with Sprint, the company has the right to offer its subscribers access to Sprints CDMA and EVDO Rev.
The company also intends to offer various premium services and content over its 4G mobile broadband network. The company is focused on voice services as its primary premium service. As of December 31, 2009, the company offered VoIP telephony services on a fixed basis to its subscribers homes and offices in 26 of its 27 4G markets, and the company intends to offer fixed VoIP in all new markets that the company launch.
The company offers a service plan that provides subscribers with unlimited local and long distance calling, including calls with in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, for a fixed monthly fee, with various promotional discounts available. The companys VoIP telephony service permits calls outside these countries on a charge-per-call basis. The companys VoIP telephony service package includes enhanced calling features such as voice mail, call waiting, 3-way calling and caller ID.
The company provides optional email notification of voicemail messages through which a subscriber may choose to receive a voicemail message attached as a file to an email message.
Clearwire Pre-4G Mobile Broadband Services
As of December 31, 2009, the company offered its pre-4G service in 30 markets in the United States and 4 markets in Europe. The companys subscribers generally lease a residential modem from the company or a PC card, each for a monthly fee, in its United States markets. The company also offers modems and PC cards for sale to those subscribers who prefer to own rather than lease. The company offers subscribers a choice of service plans designed to accommodate users that require greater access speeds or more email addresses and Web hosting accounts.
As of December 31, 2009, the company offered its VoIP telephony services in all of its 30 domestic legacy markets. In its legacy m
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clearwire Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clearwire Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clearwire Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clearwire Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clearwire Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLEARWIRE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clearwire Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clearwire Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clearwire Corporation Major Shareholders
Clearwire Corporation History
Clearwire Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clearwire Corporation Offices and Representations
Clearwire Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clearwire Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clearwire Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Clearwire Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Clearwire Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clearwire Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clearwire Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clearwire Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Clearwire Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Clearwire Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clearwire Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clearwire Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?