- The report contains detailed information about ChinaEdu Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ChinaEdu Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ChinaEdu Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ChinaEdu Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ChinaEdu Corporation business.
About ChinaEdu Corporation
ChinaEdu Corporation provides educational services in China. The companys primary business is to provide services to the online degree programs of Chinese universities. It also offers online tutoring services to primary and secondary school students; operates primary and secondary schools; and markets international post-secondary and English language curriculum programs to established learning institutions.
The companys services include academic program development, technology services, enrollment marketing, recruiting, student support services, and finance operations. Its other lines of businesses include online tutoring services, the operation of private primary and secondary schools, and marketing and support for international curriculum programs.
Online Degree Programs
The companys primary business is to assist universities in China to establish, operate and expand their online degree programs. It provides services to 24 universities with their online degree programs and to 3 additional universities awaiting regulatory approval to begin their programs. The online degree programs that the company services offer associate and bachelor degree programs in a range of subjects, including accounting, marketing, finance, business administration, international business, law, civil engineering, education, computer science, literature, project management, marketing and administrative management. These online degree programs are targeted primarily at working adults. The company has collaborative alliance agreements with Guangxi Radio and TV University (GRTU) and Fujian Radio and TV University (FRTU).
The company, through collaborative alliances and other revenue-sharing arrangements, offers a service platform to its university customers, including academic program development, technology services, enrollment marketing, student support services, and finance operations. It also provides the initial capital resources needed to establish their online degree programs.
Academic Program Development: Academic program development entails the design and development of instructional materials, multimedia learning materials and quality assurance processes. The company has developed approximately 1,550 online courses for its university partners programs.
Technology: The companys technological capabilities consist of a series of proprietary systems and tools, including its Learning Management System (LMS), which enables the online degree programs to manage the entire student life cycle from application to graduation by providing system support to the students learning process and the university staffs daily management process. This system manages courseware, including multimedia lectures, assignments and quizzes, and provides management information tools supporting the course offerings. The company also provides certain customers a learning content creation and management system, which enables the team working on courseware development to bring the courseware from the concept and design stage to production and implementation. Its technology also supports an interactive, community-based learning environment through chat rooms, online forums and bulletin board systems. It also hosts and supports the software and hardware and software requirements of its online degree university partners.
Enrollment Marketing: The company s support for universities student recruitment efforts includes the development and implementation of on-line and off-line marketing strategies and promotional events, as well as the creation of collateral material to support those efforts. It assists universities in identifying, retaining and supervising learning centers, including training learning center staff on executing its marketing programs.
Student Support Services: Support services that the company provides to students include online and offline tutorial resources, academic review sessions, student consultations and mock examinations. The company also maintains a staff of student service counselors whom students may call upon to address any questions they may have regarding the student support services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINAEDU CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINAEDU CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINAEDU CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINAEDU CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINAEDU CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ChinaEdu Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ChinaEdu Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ChinaEdu Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ChinaEdu Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ChinaEdu Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINAEDU CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINAEDU CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINAEDU CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINAEDU CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINAEDU CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINAEDU CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ChinaEdu Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ChinaEdu Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ChinaEdu Corporation Major Shareholders
ChinaEdu Corporation History
ChinaEdu Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ChinaEdu Corporation Offices and Representations
ChinaEdu Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ChinaEdu Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ChinaEdu Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
ChinaEdu Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
ChinaEdu Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ChinaEdu Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ChinaEdu Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ChinaEdu Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaEdu Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
ChinaEdu Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ChinaEdu Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaEdu Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?