- The report contains detailed information about China Gateway Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Gateway Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Gateway Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Gateway Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Gateway Corporation business.
About China Gateway Corporation
China Gateway Corporation, an integrated mobile media company, provides wireless interactive content technologies and services to mobile subscribers, media partners and customers.
The company provides mobile services in three areas, including Content distribution services through its branded wireless access protocol (WAP) stores, including music, ringtones, games, video, band or brand related information, tour or event schedules, headlines and articles and band and sports entertainment information; Marketing applications and services, including the planning and execution of integrated multi-screen or multi-channel (mobile, web, radio, TV, print, outdoor, and in-store) marketing campaigns; and Community development products and services, which include social networking and dating via the Internet, mobile sites and telephones where users can meet, chat, date, share, network and receive rewards for creating content and other forms of community participation.
The company delivers community-based content and applications employing the following products and services:
Community-oriented products: Users can engage in community-oriented activities such as chatting, dating, networking and exchanging and creating content. Users may create profiles, find friends or dates, and communicate by texting or exchanging pictures, music and video files, wallpapers and ring tones. Users may also create or upload their own content, such as music bars, ring tones, and pictures and share that content with friends. Users may access most of its wireless community-oriented products free of additional charges by registering.
Information products: Users can access its information content, including band or brand-related information, tour or event schedules, news headlines and articles, band and sports updates and entertainment information from its store fronts or its WAP site on their mobile phones. Users may access such content on a generic basis or register to receive customized and personalized information centered around their community, band, or brand preferences.
Download products: Users can download ring tones, wallpaper, pictures, logos, games and screen savers from its Internet portal onto their mobile phones or they can send them to other mobile phone users. Users may choose to download such products on a per message basis or subscribe to receive new downloads on a regular basis.
Interactive products: The companys website enables members to browse personal ads, listen to voice greetings, and communicate through various channels, including text and email. These services are offered in a subscription package, allowing members the freedom to choose how, when, and where they interact. The companys interactive products include TxtChat and CellDate.
Mobile marketing products: The companys clients can mobile-enable their radio, TV, print, web, text, email, outdoor, in-store, or on-pack promotions and marketing initiatives. The companys mobile marketing management tools allow its clients marketing teams to conduct mobile marketing campaigns, target relevant audiences, send and receive messages, as well as monitor, review and generate reports on campaign results.
The companys community development services and mobile marketing services are delivered to a range of corporate and media clients, including: Metallica, Snapple, Blue Man Group, AT&T, Miller Lite, EMS, 311, DMC, Rawlings, Top Rank Boxing, Linkin Park and Qdoba.
The company is the developer and owner of content which is distributed through branded communities. Additionally, the company license content from music bands, such as Metallica and other third-party providers and distribute its content though some of the wireless carriers including: Cingular, O2, Orange, Sprint, T Mobile, Verizon, and Vodafone.
The companys technology platform enables its clients to access Internet services (including streaming video and messaging) through a variety of protocols, including: WAP, MMS (multimedia messaging services), SMS (short messaging service) and Java. The companys technology platform delivers messages and content directly to the user through the operators
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Gateway Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Gateway Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Gateway Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Gateway Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Gateway Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA GATEWAY CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Gateway Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Gateway Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Gateway Corporation Major Shareholders
China Gateway Corporation History
China Gateway Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Gateway Corporation Offices and Representations
China Gateway Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Gateway Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Gateway Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
China Gateway Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
China Gateway Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Gateway Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Gateway Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Gateway Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
China Gateway Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
China Gateway Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Gateway Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Gateway Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?