- The report contains detailed information about Cemtrex Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cemtrex Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cemtrex Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cemtrex Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cemtrex Inc. business.
About Cemtrex Inc.
Cemtrex, Inc. designs, engineers, assembles, and sells emission monitoring equipment and instruments, and air filtration products to the chemicals, pulp and paper, steel, power, coal, and petrochemical industries, as well as to municipalities, hospitals, and state and federal governments.
The companys emission monitoring systems are installed at the exhaust stacks of industrial facilities and are used to measure the outlet flue gas concentrations of regulated pollutants, such as sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, nitrous oxides, ammonia, nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and other regulated pollutants.
The company also markets technologies and services for carbon credit projects through abatement of greenhouse gases, such as Methane, Nitrous Oxide and carbon Dioxide, pursuant to the Kyoto protocol and assists project owners in the sale of carbon credits. Companies, agencies and governments buy, sell, bank, and trade Carbon Credits called Certified Emission Reductions or CERs. The company provides consulting services for such projects and arranges for investment equity and the sales of CERs for its customers.
The company developed a product line named Green DCV, which provides energy efficiency in HVAC systems for commercial buildings and industrial installations. Its Green-DCV system uses carbon dioxide (CO2) sensors to monitor CO2 levels inside a building. The company, through its subsidiary Griffin Filters LLC, provides a line of air filtration and environmental control equipment to industries, such as: chemical, cement, steel, food, construction, mining, & petrochemical. Its equipment is used to remove dust, corrosive fumes, mists, hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds, submicron particles and particulate from industrial exhausts and boilers; clean noxious and acid gases, such as sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, chlorides, and organics from industrial exhaust stacks prior to discharging to the atmosphere; control emissions of coal, dust, sawdust, phosphates, flyash, cement, carbon black, soda ash, and silica from construction facilities, mining operations and dryer exhausts.
The companys products include Opacity monitor: Compliance & non-compliance types.
Extractive Continuous Emission Monitors (CEMS): The company provides direct-extractive and dilution-extractive CEMS equipment & systems that are applicable for utilities, industrial boilers, FGD systems, SCR-NOx control, furnaces, gas turbines, process heaters, incinerators, and process controls.
Ammonia Analyzer: The flue gas stream which contains ammonia, nitrogen oxides and sulfur dioxide utilize Ultra Violet radiation techniques for measurements. These components absorb UV radiation, and therefore would be monitored by process analyzers that utilize UV absorbance techniques for detection.
Mercury Analyzer: The companys SM4 mercury monitor provides online measurements. Cemtrex SM4 works on a thermo catalytic principle avoiding wet chemical sample treatment.
The company provides consulting services for carbon credit projects from abatement of greenhouse gases pursuant to Kyoto protocol and assists project owners in developing such projects globally. Companies, agencies and governments buy, sell, bank and trade Carbon Credits called Certified Emission Reductions or CERs.
The company competes with Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Tekran Instruments Corporation, Altech Environment USA, Shaw Group, and Horiba Instruments Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CEMTREX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CEMTREX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CEMTREX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CEMTREX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CEMTREX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cemtrex Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cemtrex Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cemtrex Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cemtrex Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cemtrex Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CEMTREX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CEMTREX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CEMTREX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CEMTREX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CEMTREX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CEMTREX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cemtrex Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cemtrex Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cemtrex Inc. Major Shareholders
Cemtrex Inc. History
Cemtrex Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cemtrex Inc. Offices and Representations
Cemtrex Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cemtrex Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cemtrex Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cemtrex Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Cemtrex Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cemtrex Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cemtrex Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cemtrex Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cemtrex Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cemtrex Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cemtrex Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cemtrex Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?