- The report contains detailed information about Butler International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Butler International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Butler International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Butler International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Butler International Inc. business.
About Butler International Inc.
Butler International, Inc. provides outsourcing, project management and technical staff augmentation services. The company offers solutions in technical, information technology, and telecommunications disciplines, including engineering design support primarily used for aerospace, defense and heavy equipment manufacturing; software applications development and implementation; enterprise network design and implementation, and telecommunications network systems implementation.
The company serves various industries including aircraft, aerospace, defense, telecommunications, financial services, heavy equipment and manufacturing.
Outsourcing services involve instances where Butler manages an entire on-going operation on behalf of a client, thereby reducing the clients cost and the burden of maintaining that operation. Engineering design utilizing CAD software and fleet maintenance are examples of outsourcing services provided by Butler. Outsourcing provides clients with efficient access to needed expertise. The company delivers outsourcing services at offsite facilities established by it for such purposes.
Project Management Services
Project management services involve projects wherein Butler assumes responsibility for specifically defined projects, such as telecommunications network systems implementation, enterprise network design and implementation, or engineering design utilizing CAD software. Depending upon the nature of the assignment, the type of equipment required, and the particular needs of the client, project management services might be provided either onsite at the clients facilities or offsite at its facility.
TECHNICAL STAFF AUGMENTATION SERVICES
Technical staff augmentation services are provided to supplement a clients existing work force with technical professionals who possess engineering design, mechanical, telecommunications, or information technology skills tailored to the particular needs of the clients business.
The company provides outsourcing, project management and staff augmentation services in various disciplines, including Technical Services; Telecommunications Services; and Information Technology Services.
Technical Services: Technical Services involve skilled technical and engineering personnel providing services to companies worldwide competing in a range of industries including aircraft/aerospace, defense, heavy equipment/machinery, research, energy, electronics, and pharmaceutical. The companys aerospace and defense clients utilize technical services to design and manufacture components for weapon systems and aircraft. Technical services also encompass engineering support services including; strategic consulting, project management, drafting and design, and total outsourcing, while specializing in establishing, managing, and staffing dedicated engineering support centers carrying out both long-term and short-term projects. Utilizing software design platforms such as Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, NASTRAN, PATRAN, Unigraphics, and AutoCAD, it provides both staff augmentation and project engineering support in different areas including design engineering, stress analysis/simulation, NC Programming, design, drafting, checking, and technical writing/illustration.
Telecommunications Services: Telecommunications Services help telecommunications equipment manufacturers and service providers upgrade wireless and wireline network infrastructure to support enhanced voice, high-speed data and video services. The company operates a technical training facility in its Irving, Texas location devoted to broadening employee technical competencies and verification of employee capabilities. It also provides fleet services, primarily to certain clients, which involve customized fleet operations for major ground fleet-holders nationwide. The services it provides include vehicle maintenance and repair and total fleet management solutions. Most of these services are provided by A.S.E. (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians.
Information Technology Services: Information Technology Services help companies implement business solutions that harness the power of technology to optimize business performance. The company delivers Quality Assurance services that help clients implement software quality assurance testing processes, which help prevent software defects from causing costly business interruptions. It also provides clients with onsite, offsite and offshore application development and implementation services. The company provides enterprise network services, which help organizations design and implement internal networks capable of addressing the demands stemming from e-business activity and inherent security risks. Clients also utilize its information technology staffing services to augment their internal IT staff. It provides these services to various industries including financial services, telecommunications, and consumer products.
The companys customers include Northrop Grumman, United Technologies Corp. (UTC), Boeing, Caterpillar, Verizon, BellSouth, Citigroup, Merrill Lynch, Los Alamos National Laboratory, SBC, BAE Systems, Nortel Networks, and Nokia.
Butler International, Inc. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Butler International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Butler International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Butler International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Butler International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Butler International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUTLER INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Butler International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Butler International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Butler International Inc. Major Shareholders
Butler International Inc. History
Butler International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Butler International Inc. Offices and Representations
Butler International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Butler International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Butler International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Butler International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Butler International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Butler International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Butler International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Butler International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Butler International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Butler International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Butler International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Butler International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?