- The report contains detailed information about BrandPartners Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BrandPartners Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BrandPartners Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BrandPartners Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BrandPartners Group Inc. business.
About BrandPartners Group Inc.
BrandPartners Group, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, provides integrated services and products to the financial services industry and other retail markets.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include BrandPartners Retail, Inc. (Brand Retail); Grafico Incorporated (Grafico); and Building Partners, Inc. (Build Partners).
Brand Retail: Brand Retail is a provider of integrated products and services dedicated to providing clients with turn-key interior, exterior, and design/build solutions and programs for financial and non-financial retailers. Brand Retail provides products and services to the financial and non-financial services industry throughout the United States and Canada.
Grafico: Grafico provides similar services as those offered by Brand Retail with a focus on the non-standard market segment of the financial services industry.
Building Partners: Build Partners provides general contracting services.
BrandPartners Products and Services
The companys products and services include: Strategic market intelligence and branch network analysis; Environmental design, construction, and project management services; Traditional and digital merchandising systems, logistics, distribution, and inventory management; Point-of-sale communications, brand strategy, sales training and marketing programs; and Contract furniture.
BrandPartners offers various services independently or as a package, dependent upon the needs of the client and of the project. Its services include:
Corporate Reconnaissance: Through interviews and discussions with the client and with market research, the company works with the client to understand its history of retail development, current corporate culture, customer demographics, product strategy, overall image, and future brand objectives.
Network Analysis/Site Analysis/Branch Typing: The company analyzes the clients current retail network. This analysis covers on-site audits of locations for overall interior fitness, traffic flow, selling zones, fixture placements and design, point-of-sales messages and placements, and local demographic analysis.
Point-of-Sale Communications: The company translates the clients branding strategy into a well-coordinated written, verbal, and physical message, which is refined and promoted to the target market through in-store communication vehicles, including: Point-of-sale communications; Digital merchandising; Marketing materials; and Advertising campaigns.
Site Analysis/Market Intelligence: Site selection is about weighing options and making the right choice to protect the significant investment in a new branch.
Environmental Design: The companys architectural design team creates a design template that translates the attributes of the model branch into a master store design.
Project Management: The company manages the implementation process, including the overall pricing of various components of the branch, hiring the subcontractors, and ensuring that the project is finished on time and on budget.
Furniture: The company supplements its projects with office furniture systems and case goods, which are often integrated in various ways into its programs.
Logistics, Distribution and Inventory Management: The company provides logistics, distribution, warehousing, and inventory management to its clients.
BrandPartners primarily operates its businesses in the financial services markets. Target markets and a representative sample of clients includes: tier one banks - retail banking organizations, bank holding companies and thrifts with approximately 250 branch locations; regional and community banks - banking organizations and bank holding companies with between 25 and 250 branches; credit unions - banking organizations with 1 to 25 branches; non-bank financial services companies - companies providing financial service products to consumers and businesses that are not licensed as banks and the organizations include brokerage houses, mutual fund companies, asset management companies, insurance and mortgage companies, and tax services companies; and other - retail industries and service organizations, which would use its capabilities and expertise in the retail environment, focusing on industries that have synergies and parallels to its core industry.
The company was founded in 1984. It was formerly known as Performance Services Group, Inc. and changed its name to Financial Performance Corporation in 1986 and to BrandPartners Group, Inc. in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BrandPartners Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BrandPartners Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BrandPartners Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BrandPartners Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BrandPartners Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRANDPARTNERS GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BrandPartners Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BrandPartners Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BrandPartners Group Inc. Major Shareholders
BrandPartners Group Inc. History
BrandPartners Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BrandPartners Group Inc. Offices and Representations
BrandPartners Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BrandPartners Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BrandPartners Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BrandPartners Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
BrandPartners Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BrandPartners Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BrandPartners Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BrandPartners Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BrandPartners Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BrandPartners Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BrandPartners Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BrandPartners Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?