- The report contains detailed information about Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. business.
About Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc.
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. engages in the manufacture and distribution of water treatment and testing products and services, including home water test kits, water treatment equipment, and high purity drinking water vended from machines placed at retail locations.
The company sells a variety of water treatment and testing products and services, including home water test kits, water treatment equipment and high purity drinking water vended from machines placed at retail locations.
The company began as a manufacturer and distributor of two proprietary drinking water programs: The Drinking Water Machine and The Raindrop Shoppe. The Drinking Water Machine was the first in-store water bottling program for grocery stores. The Raindrop Shoppe provided consumers with an in-store water vending program.
Water Testing Products
The company is currently the only U.S. provider of a comprehensive set of home water test kits. Its PurTest line of test kits includes PurTest Bacteria, Nitrate, Nitrite; PurTest Lead; PurTest Iron Hardness Plus; PurTest Pesticide; PurTest Arsenic; and PurTest Home Water Analysis Kit.
The company developed its PurTest line of home water test kits to provide people concerned with the safety of their water with an alternative to laboratory testing:
The companys PurTest Bacteria, Nitrate, Nitrite test kit utilizes EPA based methods to determine the absence or presence of coliform bacteria and instantly shows whether or not water is above or below the EPA safe standards for nitrates or nitrites.
The companys PurTest Pesticide test kit tests for 13 triazine elements and produces results in less than eight minutes.
The companys PurTest Iron Hardness Plus test kit instantly tests for eight items including iron, hardness, copper, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, water pH, and alkalinity.
The companys PurTest Lead test kit detects lead down to the EPA safe standard of 15 ppb (parts per billion) and produces results in less than one hour.
The companys PurTest Arsenic test kit detects arsenic down to the World Health Organization safe standard of 10 ppb (parts per billion) and produces results in minutes.
The companys comprehensive PurTest Home Water Analysis kit includes the Bacteria, Nitrate, Nitrite kit, Iron Hardness Plus kit, and Lead test kit, allowing the user to screen water for 12 contaminants and conditions without needing to use a laboratory.
The company markets its PurTest line of products as a quick and inexpensive alternative to laboratory testing. Recommended uses include initial and regular follow-up testing to ensure continued water safety as well as testing following the installation of water treatment products to verify treatment effectiveness.
PurTest water testing products are available through the companys website (www.purtest.com) and nationwide at retailers including Ace Hardware, Do It Best, Lowe's, Menards and many Home Depots, as well as water treatment dealers, water well drillers and other independent retailers and building centers. Through various international distributors, PurTest products have been sold internationally in 18 countries.
Water Treatment Equipment and Services
The company also sells and services water treatment products for both home and office use. The companys PurGuard RO unit utilizes reverse osmosis technology to produce high purity drinking water at a location's primary drinking water faucet by filtering out contaminants such as dirt, sediment, dissolved solids, viruses, organic molecules, pesticides and chlorine.
The company also offers a complete line of point of entry water treatment products including among other items softeners, neutralizers and iron filters and sell other water treatment products including replacement bulbs and filters and American Aqua brand counter-top and shower head filtration products.
Vending Machines and Misting Systems
The company also sells drinking water dispensed to consumers through self-service vending machines as well as high purity water used by grocery stores in produce-misting systems. The companys vending machines dispense high quality, low priced drinking water under the brand name America's Purist Water.
The company places its vending machines inside or outside retail stores and has revenue sharing arrangements with the stores. Establishments with whom the company has such agreements include K-Mart, Harris Teeter, Kroger, Winn Dixie and Family Dollar. In some locations, in addition to vending water to consumers, the companys machines are used to purify water used in produce-misting systems it maintains for grocers. In other locations, the company places machines used solely to provide water for produce-misting systems.
The company had over 100 vending and misting units in operation as of December 31, 2001 placed in various locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
The companys major customers for the year 2001 were Lowe's, Nikken and Kroger.
The companys vending business's competitors include water vending companies like Glacier Water Services (Glacier), as well as bottled water companies like the Perrier Group (Poland Spring).
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. was incorporated in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BOUNCE MOBILE SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. History
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bounce Mobile Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?