- The report contains detailed information about Blue Gem Enterprise that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Blue Gem Enterprise. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Blue Gem Enterprise financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Blue Gem Enterprise competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Blue Gem Enterprise business.
About Blue Gem Enterprise
Blue Gem Enterprise, Inc. operates as a direct store beverage distribution company. The company intends to manage and distribute select allied brands on an exclusive basis pursuant to agreements with manufacturers of non-alcoholic beverages. The company operates in various areas of the non-alcohol beverage industry, including ice teas, juices, nutritional shakes, energy shots, sports drinks, and selective food products.
The company's main distribution product is Title Sports Drink, which is a natural sports drink. Title Sports Drink is also called Title Run (which comes in three flavors, Berry, Optimal Orange, and Lemon Frenzy). Additionally, as a result of the distribution agreement, the company has the right of first refusal to distribute additional products and/or Title Sport Drink brands which The Electric Beverage Company, Inc. (EBC) may choose to produce and distribute in the future.
The company's product distribution offerings also include refrigerated dairy products, fresh produce and food and beverages to a myriad of chain stores, local and regional independents, as well as super stores like Publix Supermarkets, located in Florida. In May 2010, the company began distributing milk in the south Florida area through an understanding with American Fruit & Produce Corp. (AFP). Additionally, in July 2010, the company began distributing produce (including watermelon and other fruit) through a verbal agreement with AFP. The company distributes produce, milk, other dairy products, and fruit through verbal agreements with AFP.
The company also distributes the following products, in addition to Title Sports Drink and those distributed through AFP: Harvest Fresh Products (nut and snack bars, namely Wings of Nature Bars); Apple Rush (an apple flavored fruit beverage); and Xingtea (a natural tea beverage). In June 2010, the company entered into a distribution agreement with Abbott Nutrition (Abbott) to become Abbotts distributor to distribute and sell certain Myoplex shake and protein products to retailers in certain counties throughout Florida.
The company's major customers include Walgreens and Publix.
The company's direct regional and national competitors include Dean Foods, a national distributor of food and beverage; Weyand Food Distributors, a distributor of fresh fruits and vegetables, dairy products and other produce throughout Florida; Cheney Brothers Distribution, which distributes various products throughout the southeast United States; and Florida National Distribution.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Blue Gem Enterprise Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Blue Gem Enterprise and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Blue Gem Enterprise and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Blue Gem Enterprise Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Blue Gem Enterprise Industry Position Analysis
6. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLUE GEM ENTERPRISE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Blue Gem Enterprise Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Blue Gem Enterprise Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Blue Gem Enterprise Major Shareholders
Blue Gem Enterprise History
Blue Gem Enterprise Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Blue Gem Enterprise Offices and Representations
Blue Gem Enterprise SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Blue Gem Enterprise Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Blue Gem Enterprise Capital Market Snapshot
Blue Gem Enterprise Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Blue Gem Enterprise Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Blue Gem Enterprise Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Blue Gem Enterprise Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Blue Gem Enterprise 1-year Stock Charts
Blue Gem Enterprise 5-year Stock Charts
Blue Gem Enterprise vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Blue Gem Enterprise vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Blue Gem Enterprise Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?