- The report contains detailed information about Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. business.
About Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd.
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corporation Limited provides communications services in Israel. The company offers telecommunication services, including domestic, international and cellular phone services; Internet, ADSL, and other data communications; and leased lines, and corporate networks.
BezeqSat is a Separate Business Unit (SBU) within Bezeq for the purpose of providing its customers with one stop shopping for both domestic and international video and satellite broadcast services.
Pelephone Communications, Ltd.: The company owns 50% of Pelephone Communications, Ltd. It operates as a cellular phone operator that has approximately 1.8 million subscribers in Israel.
Bezeq International, Ltd.: The company owns 100% of Bezeq International, Ltd. It manages the groups international telecommunications network. The company provides Internet service in Israel. The company owns 37% of Walla, an Israeli Internet portal.
BezeqCall Communications, Ltd.: The company owns 100% of BezeqCall Communications, Ltd. It engages in the installation and provision of infrastructure and services for private networks.
Bezeq On-Line, Ltd.: The company owns 100% of Bezeq On-Line, Ltd. It provides call-center services.
Goldnet Communications Services, Ltd.: The company owns 75% of Goldnet Communications Services, Ltd. It is a partnership of Bezeq and Maalam providing e-commerce solutions to businesses and value-added services, such as Internet, e-mail, EDI, databases, and fax transmissions.
YES: The company owns 49% of YES. It is a joint venture between Bezeq, Eurocom and others, which provides multi channel TV services.
Telephone Line Services
The company offers its telephone line services through its subsidiary Bezeq, The Israel Telecommunication Corp., Ltd. The companys telephone line services include: Bezeq Stars Services, such as repeat call services, last call services, call waiting cancellation services, call forward services, and speed dial services; online services, such as voice mail, caller id, call waiting, call waiting with caller id, conference call, lead number, multiline, ISDN, telecampus, and collect call; information services, such as wake-up call service, talking clock service, vocal information service, and pager services; and calling card services, such as Telecard services and BezeqCard services.
International communication and Internet services
The company offers its international communications and Internet services through its subsidiary Bezeq International Ltd. Internet services provided by the company include: WOW High Speed Internet, ClickTalk, Click Talk/Click BackInternet Call Waiting, and Mamtinet.
The companys customer services include 199 via e-mail, Full Time, Direct Bank Debit, Service Treaty, and Cellular Changes.
Business Account Service
The companys business account service makes it possible to accumulate all Bezeq invoices that are due on the same date, including: telephone line invoices, Bezeqcard, information transmission lines (Isranet, Frame Relay, etc.).
Data Communications Services
The company's data communications services include ATM services; Frame Relay, which transfers data between computers and between networks; Super Frame Relay, which enables temporary and access of remote branches and offices to central sites; Isranet, which is a public communication network for switching dose technology data transmission; Avnet network, which secures the phone lines- the orderliness of the phone line; Sifranet, which enables secured and controlled digital data communication; Business Access, which enables remote-users to connect to the LAN at main business site; and Speedy Credit Transaction, which enables a permanent connection (online with no dial-up) between the business and Sheba, for speedy approval of credit transactions.
The companys telephony services include: Lead Number, Forwarding Area Code, 1-700, Call Divert on a Busy Line, Freephone 1-800, PRI, and MultiLine.
BezeqSat offers various services, including worldwide end-to-end solutions through strategic agreements with worldwide satellite and fiber providers; two antenna farms offering dedicated or ad-hoc digital KU band or C band services via satellite antennas of varying sizes; Bezeqs nation-wide fiber-optic infrastructure routed through its earth station video matrix, linking studios and distribution points to any other fiber or satellite antenna at the click of the mouse; uplinks and downlinks to and from worldwide locations; Turnaround services enabling its customers to reach Asia and Europe, the USA and Africa; transmission via digital C and Ku bands; maintenance and operation of client's equipment at BezeqSat's earth station; fully equipped digital Ku-band uplink vehicles operated by highly skilled satellite technicians who specialize in being able to transmit to the most problematic satellites under the most difficult field conditions; dedicated or ad-hoc space segments on the Intelsat 906 (64E) giving excellent Middle East and European coverage; and centralized one stop shopping with its booking center, MCR, engineering, marketing, economics and finance experts located under one roof, thus enabling the company to provide its customers with quick response time to even the most intricate request.
Mobile Satellite Communications - Station Seven Eleven
Seven-Eleven Mobile Satellite Communication station operates an infrastructure of linked Satellite Land Earth Station and land networks that provides Inmarsat mobile satellite communication services to and from each location on the globe. The companys communication services include: mobile communication solutions for aerial, maritime and remote land customers - Inmarsat A, B, C, M, Mini M, GAN (M4), Fleet, Aero, and Swift. Its Value added services include Voice and Fax mail-box for M/B/mM; e- mail, SIM Card, SNAC 870, On-line Web site, improved split billing, credit counter, GIS/Fleet Management, and activation services.
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corporation Limited was established in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEZEQ ISRAEL TELECOMMUNICATION CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. History
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bezeq Israel Telecommunication Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?