- The report contains detailed information about AMREP Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AMREP Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AMREP Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AMREP Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AMREP Corp. business.
About AMREP Corp.
AMREP Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in real estate and media services businesses.
The company operates in four business segments: the Real Estate; Subscription Fulfillment Services; Newsstand Distribution Services; and Product Services and Other.
Real Estate Operations
The company conducts its Real Estate business through AMREP Southwest Inc. and its subsidiaries (AMREP Southwest), with these activities occurring primarily in the City of Rio Rancho and certain adjoining areas of Sandoval County, New Mexico.
Properties - Rio Rancho: Rio Rancho consists of 91,049 contiguous acres in Sandoval County near Albuquerque, of which approximately 73,810 acres have been platted into approximately 114,680 residential and commercial lots, 16,470 acres are dedicated to community facilities, roads and drainage and the remainder is unplatted land. AMREP Southwest owns approximately 17,340 acres in Rio Rancho, of which approximately 4,460 acres are in contiguous blocks, which are being developed or are suitable for development, and approximately 2,010 acres are in areas with a concentration of ownership, where AMREP Southwest owns approximately 50% of the lots in the area. These concentration areas are suitable for special assessment districts or city redevelopment areas that may allow for development under the auspices of local government. In Rio Rancho, AMREP Southwest is developing both residential lots and sites for commercial and industrial use as the demand warrants, and also is securing entitlements for large development tracts for sale to homebuilders. In Rio Rancho, AMREP Southwest sells both developed and undeveloped lots to national, regional and local homebuilders, commercial and industrial property developers and others.
Other Properties: AMREP Southwest also owns two tracts of land in Colorado, consisting of one property of approximately 160 acres planned for approximately 400 homes that AMREP Southwest intends to offer for sale and 1 property of approximately 10 acres zoned for commercial use, which is being offered for sale.
Subscription Fulfillment Services, Newsstand Distribution Services, and Product Fulfillment Services and Other Operations
The company, through its Palm Coast Data and Kable Subscription Fulfillment Services subsidiaries (Palm Coast Data), conducts its subscription fulfillment services business in which it performs subscription fulfillment and related services for publishers and other customers; through its Kable Newsstand Distribution Services subsidiary distributes periodicals nationally and in Canada and in other foreign countries; and through its Kable Product Services, Specialty Packaging Services and Staffing Resources subsidiaries, distributes premium products, provides packaging services, and provides temporary staffing services.
Subscription Fulfillment Services
The Subscription Fulfillment Services business performs various fulfillment and fulfillment-related activities, principally magazine subscription fulfillment services, list services, and product fulfillment services.
In the magazine subscription fulfillment services operation, Palm Coast Data processes new orders, receives and accounts for payments, prepares, and transmits to each publishers printer the labels or tapes containing the names and addresses of subscribers for mailing each issue, handles subscriber telephone inquiries and correspondence, prepares renewal and statement notifications for mailing, maintains subscriber lists and databases, generates marketing and statistical reports, processes Internet orders and prints forms, and promotional materials. Palm Coast Data also performs services for various membership organizations, trade (business) publications and government agencies that utilize the capabilities of Kable Media Services, Inc.s (Kable) database systems.
The Palm Coast Data lettershop and graphics departments prepare and mail statements and renewal forms for its publisher clients to use in their subscriber mailings. List services clients are also primarily publishers for whom Palm Coast Data maintains client customer lists, selects names for clients who
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMREP CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMREP CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMREP CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMREP CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMREP CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AMREP Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AMREP Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AMREP Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AMREP Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AMREP Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMREP CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMREP CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMREP CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMREP CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMREP CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMREP CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AMREP Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AMREP Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AMREP Corp. Major Shareholders
AMREP Corp. History
AMREP Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AMREP Corp. Offices and Representations
AMREP Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AMREP Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AMREP Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
AMREP Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
AMREP Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AMREP Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AMREP Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AMREP Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
AMREP Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
AMREP Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AMREP Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AMREP Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?