- The report contains detailed information about America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for America Movil S.A.B. de C.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. business.
About America Movil S.A.B. de C.V.
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. provides wireless and fixed communications services in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company primarily offers telecommunications services, including the sale of airtime (including interconnection under the calling party pays program), monthly rent, long-distance charges, and other services (including roaming, value added services, and other services), as well as the sale of cellular phones and accessories.
The company has authorization, licenses, permits and concessions to build, install, operate, and use both public and private telecommunications networks and provide telecommunication services (mobile and fixed-line telephony) in the countries in which the company has presence (except for in the U.S.). It has operations in 17 countries, covering a combined population of approximately 800 million people.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 201.0 million wireless subscribers in 18 countries and aggregate of approximately 3.8 million fixed lines in Central America and the Caribbean.
The companys subsidiary, Radiomóvil Dipsa, S.A. de C.V., which operates under the name Telcel, provides wireless communications services in Mexico. Telcel holds concessions to operate a wireless network in all nine geographic regions in Mexico using both the 850 megahertz and 1900 megahertz radio spectrums. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 59.2 million cellular subscribers.
Services and Products
The company offers wireless voice and data services under various rate plans to meet the needs of different user segments. The rate plans are either postpaid, where the customer is billed monthly for the previous month, or prepaid, where the customer pays in advance for a specified volume of use over a specified period. It offers prepaid services relating to Internet data transfers which are available in a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Short Message Services (SMS): The company offers two-way SMS to its customers as part of its value-added services. Through arrangements with other mobile operators, it offers to its customers the ability to send and receive short messages to and from users of networks of other carriers throughout Mexico.
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS): As an enhanced version of SMS, MMS allows customers the capability to send, in a single message, multiple color images, sounds and text to another mobile phone or e-mail account.
Premium SMS, Premium MMS: The company offers premium information services through its SMS capabilities, including weather reports, financial quotes, and entertainment news. Other content services include personalized ring tones, text and video games, wallpapers, screensavers, themes, video clips, and interactive forums. It offers SMS platform services to third parties, including security alarm services and notices sent by banks to their account holders. The company also offers to its postpaid customers premium information services through its MMS capabilities, including news and weather reports, horoscopes and soccer score alerts, and match results.
Content Community: Telcel has built a content community through agreements and special alliances with entertainment companies. These agreements and special alliances allow Telcel to offer premium content services through the Ideas Telcel and the Ideas Music Store portals, and music download services through the Ideas Music Store portal.
Data transmission: The company offers the following technologies: high speed circuit switch data (HSCSD), packet switch data through General Packet Radio Services (GPRS), enhanced data rates for GSM evolution (EDGE), universal mobile telecommunications systems (UMTS), and high speed downlink packet access (HSDPA). GPRS is a non-voice value added service that allows information to be sent and received across a mobile telephone network. GPRS radio resources are used only when users are actually sending or receiving data. EDGE is a standardized set of improvements to the GSM radio interface. HSDPA is a wireless technology for the third generation UMTS network, which is a wirel
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICA MOVIL S.A.B. DE C.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Major Shareholders
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. History
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Offices and Representations
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Capital Market Snapshot
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. 1-year Stock Charts
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. 5-year Stock Charts
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?