ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisACT Teleconferencing Inc. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between ACT Teleconferencing Inc. and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of ACT Teleconferencing Inc. position in the Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about ACT Teleconferencing Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ACT Teleconferencing Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ACT Teleconferencing Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ACT Teleconferencing Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ACT Teleconferencing Inc. business.
About ACT Teleconferencing Inc.
ACT Teleconferencing, Inc. provides audio, video, data and Web-based conferencing services to businesses and organizations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The company's conferencing services enable its clients to conduct service international conferences exchanging video, data and audio, by linking participants in geographically dispersed locations. It has service delivery centers in seven countries, sales presence in 10 countries, and provides toll free dial in access from a total of 64 countries. Its primary focus is to provide conferencing services to organizations, such as professional service firms, investment banks, high tech companies, law firms, investor relations firms, telecommunications companies and other domestic and multinational organizations.
Audioconferencing Services: The company's attended ActionCall and automated Ready Connect audioconferencing services include service attended conferencing; reservationless unattended conferencing; and improved audio-conferencing management services.
The company's Web conferencing services supplement these offerings. Enhanced audioconferencing services, which are available on request, include: Continuous monitoring and operator access; Security codes; Blast dial-out; Participant volume control and muting; Conference recording, translation and transcription; Digital replay; Network management and fault reporting; Broadcast faxes, pre-notification fax, E-mail and participant notification; Question-and-answer and polling services for investor relations calls; and Customized billing.
Videoconferencing Services: The company offers videoconferencing services through multipoint video bridging centers worldwide. The company has video service delivery centers in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia; and secondary network operating facilities in other locations.
The company's videoconferencing offerings include technical management features, such as: Operator-controlled conferences; Continuous on-screen presence of participants; Reservations and scheduling management; Global room reservations/rentals; Videotaping and cassettes; Multiple line speeds and voice-activated switching controls; Training, installation and maintenance of equipment; Videoconferencing site certification; and Event management.
In February 2006, the company entered into a strategic partnership with Applied Global Technologies (AGT) to deliver a reservation-less video solution to new and existing ACT customers. This product compliments its attended suite of videoconferencing services.
Videoconferencing is the preferred medium in certain conferencing applications. Its professional and industry applications include - law (witness depositions), medicine (diagnosis and treatment through telemedicine), business (executive searches, meetings of executives, boards and committees), and education (distance learning discussions).
Web Conferencing: The company offers its global customers Web-based conferencing products and services. Services include on-demand Web conferencing (Web-based visual plus telephone conference call), event Web conferencing, and Web casting or streaming services. The services are used by the company customers globally to support Investor Relations, Medical Marketing, Distance Learning and Event programs.
The company purchases its domestic network services from AT&T Corporation.
The company targets various customer groups for its conferencing services and applications - multinational companies, investment banks, pharmaceuticals, and professional services firms within the Fortune 1000; medium-to-large-sized domestic companies, associations and governmental organizations; and customers of major telecommunications providers that it access through outsourcing and co-marketing arrangements (outsourced and co-marketing relationships).
The companys customer base is approximately 5,000 accounts ranging from small manufacturing firms to Fortune 500 companies. The companys major customer is AT&T Corporation.
The companys competition comes from telephone companies such as British Telecom, AT&T, Inc., France Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, Telstra, and MCI.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ACT Teleconferencing Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ACT Teleconferencing Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACT TELECONFERENCING INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Key Executives
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Major Shareholders
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. History
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Offices and Representations
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ACT Teleconferencing Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?