- The report contains detailed information about 51job Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 51job Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 51job Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 51job Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 51job Inc. business.
About 51job Inc.
51job, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides integrated human resource services in the Peoples Republic of China. In addition to recruitment advertising services, the company also provides other complementary human resource related services. It provides services to both employers and job seekers.
Product and Services
The company provides a range of human resource services in the following categories: recruitment advertising services, including print advertising and online recruitment services; and other human resource related services, such as business process outsourcing, training and executive search services.
Recruitment Advertising Services
Print Advertising 51job Weekly: 51job Weekly is a city-specific recruitment advertising publication which is published once a week and is distributed as an insert in local newspapers and/or on a stand-alone basis. As of December 31, 2009, 51job Weekly was published in 19 cities across China. A different version of 51job Weekly is published in each of its markets, with each version containing city-specific recruitment advertisements. The company coordinates 51job Weekly with its www.51job.com online recruitment Web site and posts a majority of the recruitment advertisements appearing in 51job Weekly on www.51job.com as well. 51job Weekly contains recruitment advertisements for the range of job categories that are available on its Web site, including sections for professional, middle management, and technical personnel. Advertisements placed in 51job Weekly are primarily in Chinese language.
Employers use 51job Weekly both as a recruitment tool and as an advertising and publicity medium to promote their brand name and raise their corporate awareness among job seekers. 51job Weekly recruitment advertisements come in various formats, from large, multi-color advertisements using graphics and corporate trademarks, which are often placed by international and domestic companies, to text job announcements, which are typically posted by smaller, local businesses. 51job Weekly is divided into various separate sections, with certain sections targeted at higher income and educated job seekers containing colorful advertisements on glossy paper. Other sections include text-only advertisements targeted at middle and lower income job seekers. The circulation, page dimensions, type of paper used and number of sections appearing in local editions of 51job Weekly differ from city to city.
Online Recruitment Services www.51job.com: The company has established its online recruitment Web site, www.51job.com, in 1999. Online recruitment advertisements appear in both Chinese and English on www.51job.com. These advertisements cover different job categories ranging from professional and middle management positions to clerical, industrial, and hourly jobs. Job seekers may search for positions using keywords or based on a number of criteria, including city of employment, industry, job function, job title and job posting date. The company regularly maintains and updates its www.51job.com with job search, training, and general career management content.
Employers can use its eHire Web-based platform to search its job candidate database and download resumes for a fee. In addition, eHire contains other tools that enable employers to manage, organize and streamline the recruitment and hiring process. The company also offers Web site design as an additional value-added service and marketing tool for corporate customers. The company designs these sites in-house to client specifications and operates these sites for its clients. These client sites, together with its www.51job.com Web site, are hosted by China Telecom and China Unicom.
www.51job.com provides job seekers with online tools to search for job opportunities and allows them to: search and review recruitment advertisements; receive e-mails of advertisements matching the job seekers profile and preferences; submit resumes directly to prospective employers to apply for a desired position; organize and track job related information and applications; and obtain information about upcoming job fairs, career development advice and oth
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 51JOB INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 51JOB INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 51JOB INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 51JOB INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 51JOB INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 51job Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 51job Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 51job Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 51job Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 51job Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 51JOB INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 51JOB INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 51JOB INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 51JOB INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 51JOB INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 51JOB INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
51job Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
51job Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
51job Inc. Major Shareholders
51job Inc. History
51job Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
51job Inc. Offices and Representations
51job Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
51job Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
51job Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
51job Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
51job Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
51job Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
51job Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
51job Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
51job Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
51job Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
51job Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
51job Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?